Live streams, TV channels, team news and Premier League match start times
CHELSEA will look to confirm their return to the Premier League title when they take on Man City at the Etihad.
The Blues have regained their form after a thrilling 2-2 draw with Liverpool two weeks ago at Stamford Bridge.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
Thomas Tuchel’s side played with intensity and have since knocked Tottenham out of the Carabao Cup Total score 3-0.
However, City have been showing form for months and look set to defend their Premier League title once again.
But Chelsea will have one last crack trying to drag Pep Guardiola’s men into a war they don’t want to be involved in.
What time does the Chelsea vs Man City match start?
- Chelsea’s big away clash with Man City will take place from 12:30pm UK time on Saturday, January 15.
- The match will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
- There will be a full capacity audience attending the match.
What channel is it and can it be streamed?
- The Man City vs Chelsea match will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD channels for viewers in the UK.
- You can stream the action live from the BT Sport app, available for download to your mobile device or tablet.
Phil Foden has Covid-19 so will not be participating for Chelsea, while Riyad Mahrez is in AFCON 2022 with Algeria.
John Stones could return from his recovery from a minor collision while Ederson will be back in goal for Zack Steffen.
N’Golo Kante has returned to the Blues and is likely to start alongside Mateo Kovacic in the match against Guardiola’s side.
Expect Thiago Silva to play at centre-back, with Kai Havertz partnering Romelu Lukaku up front.
- Man City – 7/10
- Draw – 3/1
- Chelsea – 4/1
* Odds provided by Betfair and correct at time of publication.
https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/8207384/man-city-vs-chelsea-live-stream-tv-channel-team-news-kick-off-time-premier-league/ Live streams, TV channels, team news and Premier League match start times