Lonely Mountains: Downhill has established itself as a success story for publisher Thunderful and developer Megagon Industries, overtaking 2.5 million players across all platforms. It’s pretty damn decent on Switch too, and has had a number of notable updates and “seasons” over the last few years.
The mountain bike game – which can be both a challenge and a relaxing time – has now confirmed a return for a previous season. It has released a “season recap” for Flower Power Daily Rides inspired by the Swinging 60s. As you might expect, it goes hard on bright colors and groovy Language.
Players who want to feel the good vibes of the mountain trails will be super excited to see all the funky outfits and accessories to unlock:
– Party like 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
– Experience being the legendary headliner with the Jimmy outfit.
– Put on your flared dungarees and chillax for the groove outfit.
– Spread the love with Flower Power livery by adding a funky basket to your bike with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
– Two backpacks can also be unlocked! Make love instead of war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie vibe with the flower garland – just right man
Daily Rides is a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition. One trail is randomly selected each day, complete with new obstacles and gameplay modifiers. The 4-week season features a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the season? Go ahead and see if you can climb to the top of the leaderboard!
It might be a good time to get back in the game – let us know in the comments if you’ve ever tried this game on Switch!
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/lonely-mountains-downhill-brings-back-its-60s-themed-flower-power-season Lonely Mountains: Downhill brings back its ’60s-style ‘flower power’ season