“Thor: Ragnarok” is like a breath of fresh air to both the “Thor” and Marvel franchises, so it makes sense to bring back director Taika Waititi on another adventure with God of Thunder. But it seems the magic is gone, as “Thor: Love and Thunder” is a feeble attempt. Sure, there are similarities here – Christian Bale is great with the movie’s villain, Gorr the God Butcher. And apparently Russell Crowe is having fun playing a dumb version of Zeus. But the story, in which Thor must team up with Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), who is also now Thor, to stop Gorr, is pretty lame. Why? Because it’s hard to disagree with Gorr. Gorr was once a loyal man, but when his entire civilization, including his daughter, died, and the people’s own god mocked him for his loss. me, he’s cranky. And now his plan is to kill all the gods. And you know what? Good for him. The gods let it come. And we’re supposed to not be with him for the entire movie. On top of that, a subplot about Jane dying of cancer doesn’t fit the movie’s quirky tone at all. Can’t win it all, Taika.
- Gag Reel – Check out some exciting achievements on set with the cast and crew of Thor: Love and Thunder.
- Audio Comments – Watch the movie with audio commentary by director/writer Taika Waititi.
- Worthy Hammer: Thor and Mighty Thor – Follow Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman’s journey to becoming Thor and The Mighty Thor, respectively. Watch as the charges talk about the preparation behind their legendary portrayal of roles and describe how they combined their unstoppable forces.
- Shaping a villain – This feature introduces Love and Thunder’s main antagonist, Gorr the God Butcher. Shining a light on the man who brought the character to life, this piece highlights his recruitment and employment process. Then, colleagues and crew revealed personal anecdotes.
- Another classic Taika adventure – This installment looks back at Taika Waititi’s journey to take over the Thor franchise and reinvent the God of Thunder. Revisit when Taika was announced as Thor’s new guardian and follow Taika through the production Thor: Love and Thunder.
- Looking for Zeus – Thor, Valkyrie and Korg come across several characters while searching for objects with Zeus.
- Waste time – Star-Lord and Mantis convince Thor to help their cause.
- A safe holiday – Thor nonchalantly chats with Star-Lord and Mantis panicking amid the chaos. An explosion propels Korg onto the scene.
- Fight for you – Zeus gives Thor a special tool after overhearing a sincere conversation.
https://www.slashfilm.com/1033821/the-best-new-blu-ray-releases-thor-love-and-thunder-elvis-and-more/ Love and Thunder, Elvis, and more