News

Mom tells Brits to get rid of B&M lava lamp after it explodes in unplugged son’s room

blank
Deborah Costellow, 29, has warned others to check her B&M brand lava lamp after her son exploded like a “shot” in the middle of the night, damaging £1800 worth of play equipment

`https://www.mirror.co.uk${loc.pathname}` Mom tells Brits to get rid of B&M lava lamp after it explodes in unplugged son’s room

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button