Pokemon Go will help you face tough raid Pokemon during your adventures outdoors. If one of these is Monferno, you’ll need to have a strong team by your side, because they can be a tough fight if you don’t have the right setup ready. If you’re ready for a battle with Monferno, we’ll walk you through its best fixes and all its weak points in this guide!
Monferno is a Fire and Battle-type Pokemon, which gives it a weak point in its Flight, Ground, Telepathic, and Water-type moves. You’ll want to bring along a team full of Pokemon who can use those types of moves if you’re looking to beat them.
If you’re running low on Pokemon to throw at Monferno, you’ll just want to make sure to avoid carrying any Pokemon with Bug, Dark, Fire, Grass, Ice, or Steel-style moves. Monferno is especially highly Bug resistant, so be sure to keep those Pokemon in the box. You’ll also want to try and avoid bringing along Normal, Rock, Steel, Ice, Shadow, Bug, and Grass Pokemon. All are weak to Fire and Battle-style moves, which is what Monferno will use against you.
The best Monferno counter
The best counters for Monferno are Pokemons Flight, Ground, Telepathy and Water-types and have powerful moves of those types at their disposal. You can use things like Mewtwo, Hoopa, Alakazam, Moltres, Kyogre, Latios, Kingler, Azelf and many more! If you have their Mega or Shadow versions they will usually get the job done faster.
Here is an extensive list of Pokemon you can use with the best moves they have available to them to fight. You don’t need to have the exact move set, but make sure you have the right move type to take advantage of Monferno’s weakness.
List of Monferno counters
- Mewtwo – Confusion / Psystrike
- Hoopa (Unbound / Restricted / Normal) – Confusion / Extrasensory perception
- Alakazam – Confusion / Extrasensory perception
- Moltres – Wing Attack / Sky Attack
- Kyogre – Waterfall / Surfing
- Latios – Zen Headbutt / Psychic
- Kingler – Bubbles / Crabhammer
- Azelf – Extrasensory/Future Vision
- Espeon – Confusion / Extrasensory perception
- Rayquaza – Air Slash / Storm
- Krookodile – Mud-Slapping / Earthquake
- Metagross – Zen Headbutt / Psychic
- Groudon – Mud Shooting / Earthquake
- Gardevoir – Confusion / Extrasensory perception
- Samurott – Waterfall / Hydro Cannon
- Staraptor – Wing Attack / Brave Bird
- Swamp – Mud Shot / Hydraulic Cannon
- Garchomp – Mud Shooting / Earthquake
- Rhyperior – Mud-Slapping / Earthquake
- Feraligatr – Water gun / Hydraulic cannon
- Clawitzer – Water gun / Crabhammer
- Excadrill – Mud-Slapping / Earthquake
If you use up the best counters on the list then running quite a few high level Flying, Ground, Telepathic, and Water-type Pokemon will get the job done. You don’t always have to have the ideal Pokemon to win the battle!
Those are all the weak points and best counters for Monferno in Pokemon Go. We have more detailed instructions for you to pay in Pokemon Go section of our website.
https://tryhardguides.com/monferno-counters-in-pokemon-go/ Monferno Weakness & Counters in Pokemon Go (2022)