Mortal Online 2 releasing alreadyand between demand and some error, that’s the launch marked by some disappointment. However, Star Vault has released a patch a day that addresses some issues, and promises to test and release a new patch soon to resolve login issues and issues after alerting users. players do not leave Haven until the fix is applied.
Based on an update from the developers, the patch is being tested, so it should be released. Due to problems, Mortal Online 2 will see its subscription fee temporarily suspended. A patch released yesterday resolved several issues:
- Fixed an issue where the client crashes after about 20 minutes in the login queue.
- Fixed an issue in the HUD when removing the split stack popup.
- Fixed a bug when removing weapon side effects (e.g. burning torches).
- Fixed an issue related to preloading game content on startup.
- Fixed an issue in the HUD when updating the pet list was stable.
- Fixed a rare crash related to getting information about other players.
- Fixed a rare crash in the HUD when obtaining items.
- Fixed a rare crash related to player speed updates.
- Fixed one of Huergar’s beards breaking on lower LOD.
- Fixed foot-wise placement when moving.
- Fixed a lot of landscape and terrain issues.
Mortal Online 2 is now on Steam with 10% off! We’re also delaying the start of monthly subscriptions, so you won’t have to pay extra for the first month!https://t.co/H6ZovCh7XD#gamedev #mmo #mmorpg #mortalonline2 pic.twitter.com/sDjXeLWeb8
– Mortal Online (@MortalOnline) January 28, 2022
Other issues have been fixed in yesterday’s patch included issues with character creation that resulted in character body types being misproportioned and faces broken due to coding errors. For this the team will eventually come up with a fix that will work without scrolling back (which they don’t recommend doing at this point0 but the broken sides will continue until the fix That bug works.They also made some optimizations to reduce the strain on the server from crowded cities.
In the non-server fixes and crashes, they added some new wild animals to the world and added in zombies roaming near cities with no graveyards.
https://www.mmorpg.com/news/mortal-online-2-subscription-fee-delayed-star-vault-testing-patch-for-launch-day-crashes-and-errors-2000124211 Mortal Online 2 Subscription Fee Delayed, Star Vault Trial Patch for Launch Day Issues and Bugs