The famous hair guru has just launched a pair of Infrared Pro straighteners – which promise quick results but do less damage than your usual hair tool
Video not available
As we know, constant use of heated tools can cause serious damage to our hair. But Nicky Clarke just launched a brand new tool that will change the way you style your hair – and we’ve put it to the test!
In fact, we have five people giving that Infrared Pro Straightener priced at £129.99 a try and the results? They all rated the product with a whopping five stars!
One of our The Beauty Edit testers, Yvonne H, said: “Wow, just wow – Nicky Clarke did a great job with his Infrared Pro straighteners. Let’s first talk about the packaging – packed in a sleek slate gray box, the black hair straighteners and accompanying heatmap look stylish and chic.
- Infrared technology distributes penetrating infrared heat evenly and locks in moisture
- Instant heating heats up to 230°C in just 30 seconds
- 100% titanium plate, fast heat-up and recovery time
- Microsensors with thermal equalization technology regulate the temperature across the plate
- LED display and 10 temperature settings suitable for all hair types
- 3m cord, convenient tangle-free styling anywhere
- Far-infrared technology repairs damaged hair and prevents early-stage hair loss
- Dries the hair from the inside, prevents long exposure to heat and reduces drying time by up to 50%
- Nano-ion technology helps smooth hair and control frizz
- Ultra light and quiet operation weighs only 520g with a noise level of 78dB
- Energy-saving 1300W motor consumes 40% less energy
- Three heat and two speed settings with variable control for all hair types
- 3m salon length cord, super handy in any location
The straighteners are fairly light (which is a bonus as I travel a lot) and are ergonomically designed making them easy to hold even with one hand.”
Bettyna O, another The Beauty Edit tester, said, “This is the best hair straightening period I’ve used so far. It’s so easy and straightforward to use and I especially adore the digital display. You can change the temperature settings as needed, preventing unnecessary heat damage.
When I straighten my hair it lasts a long time, it doesn’t get frizzy or wavy. It also heats up within seconds and it’s great to see the temperature rise on the display.”
She added: “It takes me about 4 minutes to iron all my hair (it goes a few inches past my shoulders and is quite thin). It also seems to give my hair a nice shine.
This makes your hair resistant to moisture and keeps the straightener in place for days.”
Pretty good right?
The new Infrared Pro Straightener is a new hero product in the Nicky Clarke range. Using breakthrough infrared technology, hair is heated from the inside out, moisture is locked in, the hair cuticle is sealed to promote shine, and odors or harsh chemicals are removed through nanotechnology in the titanium plates, leaving you with silky, luscious hair .
Users can choose from an impressive range of 10 temperature settings ranging from 120 to 230 degrees for a tailored fit for every hair type.
As part of the new range you will also receive one Infrared Pro Hair Dryer (also priced at £129.99) – This is an energy efficient, lightweight, therapeutic hair dryer that uses special Far Infrared technology to promote scalp health and repair.
With a patented honeycomb heating element in addition to the infra-ceramic dryer, the innovative hair dryer distributes heat and air evenly in the hair and scalp.
Nicky Clarke OBE is the celebrated stylist and founder whose past clients include Elizabeth Taylor, Elle Macpherson and Princess Diana. Not a bad list of celebrity hair to work on, is it?
What do you think? After reading some of these rave reviews, are you tempted to try the straighteners yourself? Or have you ever bought Nicky Clarke products? We’d love to hear from you, so leave a comment in the box below.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/shopping-deals/nicky-clarkes-infrared-irons-new-26664529 Nicky Clarke's infrared irons are the new way to get straight hair - and we've put them to the test