NZXT has introduced a refresh on their H1 PC case. Bundled with an all-in-one CPU cooler, energy provide, and PCI riser cable, the H1 serves as NZXT’s resolution for system builders in search of a small footprint. This up to date model will increase the ability of the PSU from 650W to 750W, will increase the area to accommodate bigger GPUs, and updates the GPU riser cable to help PCIe 4.0.
Of their press launch, NZXT acknowledged that the unique H1 had a fatal flaw, promising that they’re dedicated to a extra stringent manufacturing course of:
“We’ve got reworked the unique riser design from the H1 and discovered an amazing deal from the unique case and listened to neighborhood suggestions. The H1 includes a custom-designed PCB and we labored with a brand new vendor, utilizing a extra rigorous QA course of to verify every H1 upholds top quality and security requirements.”
Here’s a break down of the brand new options within the H1 V2:
- Elevated dimension to offer room for contemporary AMD and NVIDIA video playing cards, in addition to elevated cooling (up from 13L to fifteen.6L)
- An additional entrance I/O port (USB A)
- Fan controller by way of NZXT CAM for ease of controlling RGB followers and fan curve
- Improved PCIe Riser with PCIe 4.0 help
- Constructed-in 750W Gold Energy Provide (up from 650W)
- Constructed-in AiO CPU Cooler
- Pre-routed cables for straightforward cable administration.
The H1 V2 might be obtainable from NZXT on February twenty first, 2022 for $399.99 USD. In case you are to learn our ideas on the H1 V1, you could find them here.
https://www.mmo.com/information/nzxt-announces-h1-case-refresh-2000124298 NZXT Pronounces H1 Case Refresh