Peggle is great, but there aren’t nearly enough things trying to eat you. Enter Roundguard, a “bouncy dungeon crawler” that combines the pinball physics of Peggel with the villainess of, well, villain.
Roundguard has been available on Switch for a few years, but now it’s getting a new coat of paint with the Encore 2.0 update, which will add a ton of new content to the game. Here is a list of the new features:
- Encore mode unlocked after you win a run with any hero.
- New bosses: Mad Virologist, Mad Doctor, Greg & Carl, Bleary, Blinky & Goo, Robot Heart and Infected Heart.
- New Monsters and Dangers: Thirsty Goblin, Strange Lab Rat, Toxic Mushroom, Doc’s Monster, Doc’s Helper, Plasma Orbs, Robo-Worms, Infected Worm, Sick Valve.
- The Wheel of Woes with 32 different rules to change the dungeon and keep you on your toes.
- Five new relics to unlock including endless mode to really test your skills.
- New accessibility options including game speed settings and arachnophobia mode.
This is the fourth free update for Roundguard since its release in 2020, so if you buy the game today (it’s on sale right now!), you can also benefit from additional playable classes, daily and weekly challenges, new bosses and monsters. and achievements.
Did you pick up Roundguard? Is it just as good on Slay The Spire? Let us know in the comments!
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/peggle-like-rogue-like-roundguard-gets-massive-2-0-update-on-nintendo-switch Peggle-like rogue-like Roundguard gets massive 2.0 update for Nintendo Switch