Winteryear Studios is bringing its physics-based space shooter NEW TERRA to the Switch on April 28, with the game exuding some heavy Affordable Space Adventures vibes.
With a focus on rescue missions and fuel economy, the game will feature a variety of deadly obstacles including volcanoes, giant sandworms, deep sea creatures and more.
Here is a list of Winteryear features:
– Multidirectional gravity/physics based space shooter with 18 unique and very challenging missions
– Pitch Black mode (play the game in total darkness using only your headlights and create a total of 36 unique levels!)
– Listen to an immersive and original game soundtrack by Ron Wasserman (Power Rangers, Dragonball Z, X-Men, etc.) here: https://ronwasserman.hearnow.com/new-terra
– Integrated standalone music player with visual elements
– Incoming training mission
– Variable difficulty settings
– Multi-language support (localized in about 20 languages, selectable from options menu)
(more in the press kit)
Does that sound like your thing? Let us know in the comments!
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/04/physics-space-shooter-new-terra-could-be-the-next-affordable-space-adventures Physics space shooter NEW TERRA could be the next “affordable space adventure”.