Pokemon Go will help you face tough raid Pokemon during your adventures outdoors. If one of these is Piloswine, you’ll need to have a strong team by your side, because they can be a tough fight if you don’t have the right setup ready. If you’re getting ready for a battle with Piloswine, we’ll walk you through its best fixes and all its weak points in this guide!
Piloswine is an Ice and Ground-type Pokemon, which gives it a weak spot in the Fight, Fire, Grass, Steel, and Water moves. You’ll want to bring along a team full of Pokemon who can use those types of moves if you’re looking to beat them.
If you’re running low on Pokemon to throw at Piloswine, you’ll just want to make sure to avoid bringing along any Pokemon with Electric or Poison moves. In particular, Piloswine is very resistant to Electricity, so make sure to keep those Pokemon in the box. You’ll also want to try and avoid bringing along Dragon, Flying, Grass, and Ground-type Pokemon. These are all weak against Ice, which is the majority of what Piloswine will use against you.
The best Piloswine counter
The best counters for Piloswine are Pokemon of the Combat, Fire, Grass, Steel, and Water types that have powerful moves of those types at their disposal. You can use things like Metagross, Lucario, Reshiram, Darmanitan, Chandelure, Moltres, Zarude, Flareon, and many more! If you have their Mega or Shadow versions they will usually get the job done faster.
Here is an extensive list of Pokemon you can use with the best moves they have available to them to fight. You don’t have to have the exact move set, but make sure you have the right move pattern to take advantage of Piloswine’s weakness.
List of Piloswine counters
- Metagross – Bullet Punch / Meteor Mash
- Lucario – Counter / Aura Sphere
- Reshiram – Fire Fang / Too hot
- Chandeliers – Fire Spin / Overheat
- Darmanitan – Fire Fang / Too hot
- Moltres – Fire Spin / Overheat
- Zarude – Vine Whip / Power Whip
- Flareon – Fire Spin / Overheat
- Kyogre – Waterfall / Surfing
- Blaziken – Counter / Blast Burn
- Empoleon – Metal Claw / Hydro Cannon
- Conkeldurr – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Entei – Fire Fang / Too hot
- Rhyperior – Smack Down / Rock Wrecker
- Emboar – Low Kick / Blast Burn
- Dialga – Metal Claw / Iron Head
- Breloom – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Charizard – Fire Spin / Blast Burn
- Kingler – Bubbles / Crabhammer
- Typhlosion – Burn / Burn
- Machamp – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Heatran – Fire Wheel / Flamethrower
If you run out of the best stalls on the list then running quite a few high level Battle, Fire, Grass, Steel, and Water-type Pokemon will get the job done. You don’t always have to have the ideal Pokemon to win the battle!
Those are all the weak points and best counters for Piloswine in Pokemon Go. We have more detailed instructions for you to pay in Pokemon Go section of our website.
https://tryhardguides.com/piloswine-counters-in-pokemon-go/ Piloswine’s Weaknesses and Counters in Pokemon Go (2022)