Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to have filmed with the production team at their $14 million Montecito mansion, it’s unclear if the show stars Archie, three, and 11-month-old Lilibet. are not
Video not available
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are filming ‘at home with the Sussexes’ for Netflix as part of their $100 million streaming deal, it has been reported.
The royals are said to have filmed with the production team at their $14 million Montecito mansion, it’s unclear if the show stars Archie, three, and 11-month-old Lilibet.
The move could spark concerns within the royal family about what the Duke, 37, and Duchess of Sussex, 40, might say, following their heady interview with Oprah Winfrey last year.
It is said that camera crews have so far joined them on a trip to New York last September, when they arrived in the Netherlands last month for the Invictus Games and were allowed into their homes.
alexilubomirski / Instagram)
It is not known if they will be accompanied by their family on their trip to the UK for Queen’s Celebration in June.
“Time is still being discussed, everything is in progress,” said a ‘well-known producer’ Page sixwhile an insider added to the publication: “I think it’s fair to say that Netflix is getting a meat balance.”
Mirror Online has reached out to Netflix and Archewell Productions for comment.
The pair signed a blockbuster deal with the streaming giant in September 2020, but have yet to release any content.
The documents reportedly come after Netflix sold Meghan’s Pearl animated series.
A show about a girl inspired by influential women in history – made possible by Meghan and Harry’s production company Archewell.
DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX / AFP v)
However, all references to it on Archewell Productions’ website were removed after it was dropped by the streaming service.
The synopsis of the series along with a lengthy quote from Meghan can previously be found on the website.
The Duchess is listed as an executive producer on the show along with Elton John’s husband David Furnish.
The show’s attack is the latest blow to the couple after it was revealed they would be banned from the royal balcony at Buckingham Palace for the Queen’s Platinum Year celebrations.
The monarch’s decision to include only royals on official public duties was made “after careful consideration”, Buckingham Palace said.
However, despite looking upset, Harry and Meghan have confirmed that they will be traveling to the UK for Jubilee celebrations this summer and will also bring their children Archie and Lilibet – the who has yet to meet her great-grandmother the Queen.
A spokesman for the couple said: “Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted and honored to be attending the Queen’s Platinum celebrations this June alongside the Royals. their kids.”
This will be the first time Harry and Meghan have brought their family to the UK since leaving the US.
On June 2, Trooping the Color – the monarch’s official birthday parade – will kick off the four festive days of the Holy Year, with 18 members of the royal family will gather on the famous front , with the Queen “looking forward” weekend of celebration.
A Palace spokesman said: “After careful consideration, the Queen has decided that this year’s appearance of this year’s traditional Trooping the Color balcony on Thursday 2 June will be limited to Ladies only. the queen and members of the royal family, who are currently performing official public duties on behalf of the queen.”
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prince-harry-meghan-filming-home-27004901 Prince Harry and Meghan 'shooting at home with Sussexes' in Netflix deal