International Friendship Day is celebrated annually on July 30 to celebrate the bond between friends.
The day was proclaimed by the UN General Assembly in 2011 to connect people across cultures, places and ideologies.
Spend a good time with your friends on this day and celebrate your special bond with them. Say hello to your friends and loved ones on this unofficial holiday with these special quotes, courtesy of Brainy Quote.
1. “A true friend is one who comes in when the rest of the world is going out.” -Walter Winchell
2. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time of silence. A time to let go and allow people to embrace their own destiny. And a time to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” – Olivia Butler
3. “Friendship comes from that moment when one says to the other, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.’” – CS Lewis
4. “One of the blessings of old friends is being able to be stupid with them” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “True friendship resists time, distance and stillness.” -Isabel Allende
6. “Don’t follow me, I’m not allowed to lead. Don’t go in front of me, I can’t follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
7. “I’d rather walk in the dark with a friend than alone in the light” – Helen Keller
8. “A friend is someone who knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and yet gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
9. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” -David Tyson
10. “Each friend represents a world within us, a world that may not be born until they arrive, and it is only through this meeting that a new world is born.” -Anais Nin
https://www.ibtimes.com.au/international-day-friendship-2022-quotes-1836047?utm_source=Public&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Distribution Quotes for International Friendship Day 2022