Playtonic Mates has introduced that BPM: Bullets Per Minute, the primary title from its new publishing label, is coming to PS4 and Xbox One.
Developed by Awe Interactive and initially launched final September on PC, the sport is described as a quick and frenetic rhythm-based shooter with dungeon-based motion. Within the recreation, a single transfer, shot, leap, and dodge will probably be pulled off to the beat of a rock soundtrack.
With the sport, console gamers will be capable of play extra content material that was rolled out for the PC model together with 5 model new characters, three new weapons, a model new chapter with its personal distinctive enemies, two new difficulties, and a combination new gadgets, achievements, and various tweaks.
Right here’s a listing of options you’ll be able to count on with the console model:
- Playable as much as 4k at 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Collection X/S
- Shoot, leap and dodge to the beat whereas battling hordes of enemies.
- Battle highly effective bosses in difficult boss battles that may push you to the sting.
- Discover randomly generated dungeons.
- Select from 10 totally different characters with distinctive strengths and weaknesses.
- Wield a strong arsenal of weapons, all with totally different conduct for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Battle a various array of enemies, every with distinctive rhythmic behaviors.
- Get overpowered and hearth shotgun rockets whereas flying by the air.
- Make the most of talents that radically alter the way in which you play the sport, from teleport to freezing bolts.
- Equip over 60 gadgets that buff your character in distinctive and fascinating methods.
- Expertise an epic rock opera soundtrack.
- Problem modes for further gameplay.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute lands on consoles October 5.
https://www.vg247.com/bpm-bullets-per-minute-ps4-xbox-one-releas-date | Rhythm-based shooter BPM: Bullets Per Minute heads to consoles in October