Rockstar has announced GTA+, a new subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online. It will only be available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the game and will be released on March 29th.
GTA+ costs $5.99 per month and offers subscribers a recurring monthly bank deposit of GTA$500,000 to ensure players have plenty of cash to spend in the online open world. There will also be a “wide range” of members-only bonuses including exclusive traits, vehicles, upgrades, discounts and cash/RP bonuses. Rockstar also mentions that there will be an opportunity to unlock gameplay updates that “you may have missed,” suggesting that previously limited-time content may be accessible with GTA+.
The first month of GTA+, which will last from March 29th to April 27th, will feature the following content:
- GTA$500,000 to withdraw from your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – a super car that comes with Haos Special Works upgrade and HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries. (This will eventually be made available to the public for purchase.)
- The Auto Shop property is located in La Mesa. This introduces a series of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners.
- Waiver of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolapse Basketball Top and Shorts will add to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free Auto Shop colors and emblems.
- 3x GTA$ and RP on Haos Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Street Race Series representative.
Additionally, GTA+ members can purchase member-only Shark Cards, which come with additional bonus cash. These are available from the PS Store or Microsoft Store.
Any Grand Theft Auto Review from IGN
In addition to the headlines, there are a variety of exclusive rewards for GTA+ subscribers to claim every month. These are available from stores in the GTA Online web browser such as: B. Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures and DockTease.
Grand Theft Auto V was re-released earlier this month on current-gen consoles. Take a look at our GTA V graphics comparison between PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X to see how it looks on new hardware. If you’re thinking about jumping into PS5 or Xbox Series X, be sure to check out how to transfer your GTA Online save data to the next gen.
Matt Purslow is IGN’s UK News and Entertainment Writer.
https://www.ign.com/articles/gta-plus-subscription-gta-online-rockstar Rockstar introduces a paid GTA Online subscription called GTA+