As we put together to see the discharge of Android 12 this month, Samsung is rolling on with its constant month-to-month safety patches. For October 2021, a number of Galaxy smartphones are already seeing Samsung push out updates. Right here’s the total, constantly up to date record.
Samsung October 2021 safety replace – what’s new
Samsung first began rolling out the October 2021 safety replace on September 28 to the Galaxy S21 sequence. The replace, up to now, appears to don’t have any user-facing modifications and weighs in at round 300MB.
Gadgets with Samsung October 2021 safety replace
Which units shall be getting the October 2021 safety replace from Samsung? The corporate’s record is, as normal, fairly lengthy, with over 40 units qualifying for month-to-month updates, over 60 for quarterly updates, and over 40 extra for biannual updates. For these lesser-updated units, it’s unclear precisely what number of will really be up to date, particularly as current months have seen a lot of them up to date.
This text is being constantly up to date as new updates are launched. The most recent additions are marked in daring.
Galaxy S Collection
The Galaxy S21 sequence was the primary to choose up the October 2021 replace, with Samsung releasing it first in Germany, India, and the Philippines. The replace must be out there for all three Galaxy S21 variations. In the meantime, a few days later, Samsung additionally launched the replace in South Korea for the Galaxy S20 sequence. Just a few days later, round October 4, Samsung had launched the replace on the Galaxy S20 FE 5G in portions of Europe.
- Galaxy S21 — G991BXXU3AUIE (Launched first in Germany)
- Galaxy S21+ — G996BXXU3AUIE (Launched first in Germany)
- Galaxy S21 Extremely — G998BXXU3AUIE (Launched first in Germany)
- Galaxy S20 — G981NKSU1EUI3 (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy S20+ — G986NKSU1EUI3 (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy S20 Extremely — G988NKSU1EUI3 (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy S20 FE — G781BXXS4CUI1 (Launched first in Europe)
Samsung’s foldables had been fast to begin getting the October 2021 replace, with the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Flip 3, and Fold 2 all being up to date earlier than the month even started. The updates for all three units had been first launched in Korea.
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 — F926NKSU1AUID (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 — F711NKSU2AUIE (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 — F916NKSU1DUI4 (Launched first in Korea)
Galaxy Be aware Collection
Arriving according to the Galaxy S20 sequence, the October 2021 safety replace for the Samsung Galaxy Be aware 20 sequence was launched first in Korea on September 30.
- Galaxy Be aware 20 Extremely — N986NKSU1DUI2 (Launched first in Korea)
- Galaxy Be aware 20 — N980NKSU1DUI2 (Launched first in Korea)
Galaxy A Collection
The favored Galaxy A50 turned out to be the primary Galaxy A-series machine to get the October 2021 patch. The replace started rolling out in Colombia, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic round October 2.
- Galaxy A50 — A505GUBS9CUI3 (Launched first in Colombia, extra)
The primary pill from Samsung to choose up the October 2021 safety replace was the Galaxy Tab Lively 3, which noticed the replace arrive round October 4 in some areas.
- Galaxy Tab Lively 3 — T575XXU3BUI8 (Launched first in UK, Switzerland, extra)
Galaxy F and M Collection
Up to now, no Galaxy F or M sequence units have been up to date to the October 2021 safety patch.
This text was initially revealed on October 1 and final up to date on October 4.
Extra Samsung News:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
https://9to5google.com/2021/10/04/samsung-october-2021-security-update/ | Samsung October 2021 replace rolling out to those units