SAS: Who Dares Wins Viewers are horrified as the brutal game sees a woman being taken down by a man
An incident on SAS: Who Dares Wins left a contestant in need of medical attention and she was later declared unable to proceed.
Image: Channel 4 / Pete Dadds)
SAS: Who Dares Wins is known for testing contestants within their limits but fans were shocked Sunday at the horrifying scene in which a female contestant was knocked out by a male competitor .
Viewers continued to watch as the latest series of fitness fans joined the brutal “killer ball” game. The mission sees the group fight rugby-style on tyres.
While competing in the heat of the Jordan desert, Rudy Reyes decided to have a men’s versus women’s match when he made it clear that everyone would be treated equally.
However, onlookers from home were shocked when special forces officers present watched the Pahrnia artist get blown away by rival Jamie after he was asked to try to win back the tire.
The incident left Pahrnia in need of medical attention and she was later declared unable to proceed.
The news left her traumatized but shortly after the clash, Rudy told her: “A brain and nervous system injury, or as it could be, could be fatal and we would have a lot of violence. ahead in this course, you understand?”
“It has to be the call, but the effort is great, great.”
Fans of the show were quick to condemn the match. One Twitter user wrote: “F*** me. It’s BRUTAL.”
Another agreed, saying: “Oh my god #SASWhoDaresWins, I think you want to build a person, not break them!”
And a third said: “Not so much fun, guys? #SASWhoDaresWins.”
Rudy then went on to voice his thoughts on the mission, calling it “the most gangster thing” he’s ever seen on TV.
He said: “I’ll tell you what, we have our American football and we have our MMA and boxing, I think the killer ball uses a tire for the fuck ball. weird might be the most gangster thing, it’s like Braveheart when they bang. “
Earlier this month, Rudy – who replaced Ant Middleton on the show – shared how he became a “warrior”.
Former Marine Recon, 50, said it all started with battling bullies at daycare when he was just six years old.
“You could tell the instructor and my warrior blood started with Omaha Home for Boys,” he said.
“It started when I was six years old and two brothers attacked my little brother – he was five and we had to fight them.”
And he said his coaching style will make opponents ready to “fight to the death”.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sas-who-dares-wins-viewers-26788499 SAS: Who Dares Wins Viewers are horrified as the brutal game sees a woman being taken down by a man