News

School children left in horror after maggots fell from the ceiling onto their desks

Highland Council community leaders said pupils at Crown Primary School have been told to leave the area while experts investigated the infestation

Crown Primary School, Inverness, Highlands
Crown Primary School, Inverness, Highlands

Shocked students were disgusted as maggots fell from the ceiling onto their desks.

Pest control teams have been called to Crown Primary School in Inverness, Highlands, to tackle the insect infestation.

Highland Council community leaders said children have been urged to leave the area while experts examined the squirming larvae.

Students are said to have been “horrified” when the larvae started falling from the classroom ceiling before landing on their desks while they were working.

Highland Council said immediate action had been taken to deal with the maggots.

A spokeswoman said: “The school became aware of the issue yesterday and has been moving students in the affected area to other work areas so that their learning is not disrupted.







The infestation was investigated immediately after the children’s move
(

Picture:

(Getty Images/Science Photo Library RF)

“Pest Control was called immediately to resolve this issue.”

Highland Council confirmed the children had been moved and their work was not disturbed by insects falling from above

Local reports indicate that the infestation occurred on the ceiling of a study room at school.

The Mirror reported in November how disgusted McDonald’s customers were after maggots “fell from the ceiling into a woman’s food”.







Pest control teams have been called to Crown Primary School in Inverness, Highlands, to tackle the insect infestation
(

Picture:

(Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Diners were horrified as the squirming worms fell from above at an east London restaurant.

A customer filmed the squirming larvae on a table and “all over the floor” at the chain’s Beckton store on Thursday morning.

The diner was outraged to realize the maggots were alive and zoomed in on video footage of the tables before saying, “Yes, they’re alive.”

A woman at the restaurant says she saw two of the maggots fall off the roof, while the man adds that “they fell on the lady’s food”.

McDonald’s apologized and said the store closed immediately and remained closed for further cleaning.

A McDonald’s spokesman said: “Unfortunately, an incident occurred at our restaurant in Beckton on Thursday morning and we would like to apologize to all customers affected.”

Last month, how a man got a lot more than he asked for at his last McDonald’s meal when he bit into his Big Mac and found a maggot wriggling around.

Dale Lord says he “hasn’t been able to eat a meal since” after finding the creature in his burger on Monday night (April 25).







The students are said to have been “appalled” by the insects
(

Picture:

(Getty Images/EyeEm)

A McDonald’s spokesman said: “Unfortunately, an incident occurred at our restaurant in Beckton on Thursday morning and we would like to apologize to all customers affected.

Last month, how a man got a lot more than he asked for at his last McDonald’s meal when he bit into his Big Mac and found a maggot wriggling around.

Dale Lord says he “hasn’t been able to eat a meal since” after finding the creature in his burger on Monday night (April 25).

The man decided to treat himself to a McDonald’s, visited the Cambridge branch and bought a Big Mac.

After biting into the burger, he noticed that it was moving.

So he opened it up to investigate and saw the maggot “snaking around”.

Continue reading

Continue reading

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolchildren-left-horrified-after-maggots-27075516 School children left in horror after maggots fell from the ceiling onto their desks

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button