Entertainment

Serious’s Anton Du Beke confirmed as Bruno Tonioli’s replacement after exit

BBC bosses have confirmed that Anton Du Beke will replace Bruno Tonioli once again to sit on the serious Jury of Dancing for the upcoming series 2022

blank
Loading video

Video not available

Serious: Anton Du Beke jokes about Giovanni Pernice

Anton Du Beke will return as a judge for the upcoming series and more, it has been confirmed.

On Thursday it was announced that original judge Bruno Tonioli had left the BBC show as a fine judge, having previously been temporarily replaced.

He confirmed it was his decision and blessed Anton to take his place.

The BBC confirms that the star, who appeared on the British dance series for 17 episodes between 2004 and 2019, has fallen victim to the pandemic and will be permanently replaced by former professional dancer Anton – while Bruno will stick with Dancing with the Stars.






Anton Du Beke of Seriously Prom will return as judge for upcoming series, it’s been confirmed

Anton will join regular judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Shirley Ballas as a host of new celebrities hit the dance floor this fall.

Anton said of the news: “Woohooo! This is SO HOT news. Everyone knows I absolutely love the show and I’m really excited to continue as a regular judge.”

He added: “And I get to the final again – now I know how Giovanni feels!” referring to professional dancer Giovanni Pernice.







On Thursday it was announced that original judge Bruno Tonioli had left the BBC show as judge.
(

Picture:

BBC)

Chief judge Shirley said of her return: “Being a judge on Serious has been a joy and honor for me, and I can’t wait to get back on set to wave.

“Every year the great production team surpasses themselves and I know they have some great plans for 2022. I’m excited to get started.”

Craig, who has been on the board of directors from the beginning, said: “I’m so thrilled to be back in Serious, I can’t believe this will be my 20th series! It’s going to be Fab -u-lous!”






Anton will join Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Chief Jury Shirley Ballas on the panel

Motsi commented: “Last year’s Serious series was one of the highlights of my career, it had a truly unbelievable impact to witness. I’m so proud to be a part of it. of this show and I’m looking forward to returning for my fourth series!”

Bruno spoke out explaining his departure on The One Show on Thursday, but said it could never be ruled out that he would return – as he hopes to work with Serious again. .

“I miss it so much,” he said, before adding: “Because of the travel situation, I cannot guarantee that I will be there.

“They need continuity, that’s my decision and I think Anton has done an excellent job and he deserves to be in that chair.”

He continued: “Anton, you did a great job, you deserve it. Keep going, I’m proud but you did it for me anyway.”

Seriously coming Dancing returns to the BBC later this year.

Read more

Read more

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancings-anton-du-27008979 Serious's Anton Du Beke confirmed as Bruno Tonioli's replacement after exit

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button