Entertainment

Sharon Osbourne in a nasty showdown with CBS and ‘never coming back’ The Talk

Sharon Osbourne reveals she’s not interested in leaving The Talk last year and says she’ll ‘never come back to that show again’

blank
Loading video

Video not available

Sharon Osbourne announces new TV show after The Talk exits

Sharon Osbourne made her feelings for CBS glaringly known during a violent outburst for the network after her departure from The Talk last year.

The spin-off presenter, 69, left the American talk show last March after airing accusations she was racist – a claim Ms O vehemently denies.

And now, almost a year on, it’s clear that Sharon hasn’t forgiven the network’s treatment of her during the incident.

When asked by a TMZ reporter whether she will ever be on the show again after everything has happened, she said no but was unsure.

“I’ll never go back to that show again,” Sharon said.

Confirming why, she said: “Because CBS sucks up a huge amount of time.”

The reporter went on to ask if Sharon thought it was fair for her to be fired from the show, and she gave a more reserved answer.







Sharon Osbourne has made it clear her love for CBS
(

Image:

CBS)

She added: “Hey, listen it happened. I don’t care. I really don’t care. It’s not like I need it.”

And the star’s fans will be happy to know she has no plans to retire yet. When asked if she plans to put her feet up, she affirms: “F*** no!”

Following her on-air controversy last year, CBS confirmed the former X Factor judge’s departure in a statement as well as placing the show on a short hiatus.

At the time, the network said: “Sharon Osbourne has decided to leave The Talk.

“The events that aired on March 10 have upset everyone involved, including viewers watching at home.

“As part of our review, we concluded that Sharon’s behavior towards her co-hosts on the March 10 episode was inconsistent with our values ​​of a respectful workplace.

“We also did not find any evidence that CBS executives orchestrated the discussion or blindfolded any of the presenters,” it added.

“At the same time, we acknowledge that the network and the studio team, as well as the people who run the show, are responsible for what happened during that broadcast.

“It was clear that the co-organizers were not well prepared for a complex and sensitive discussion involving race.”







Sharon left The Talk after a heated debate on the air last March
(

Image:

CBS)

Earlier this month, Sharon hinted at her return and revealed a new project is in the works, but didn’t give any further details.

On Twitter, the Brixton-born star posted a video clip where she can be seen with her pet dog.

She told her fans: “I’m saying Happy New Year now because I didn’t before, because I didn’t want to use my old iPhone and talk to anyone, I didn’t feel like it. it.”

Sharon then announced her comeback was planned as she added: “I want to share that I have been signed to do a new TV show, it will start very soon. And I couldn’t be happier.”

Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us directly 0207 29 33033.

Read more

Read more

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sharon-osbourne-foul-mouthed-tirade-26325601 Sharon Osbourne in a nasty showdown with CBS and 'never coming back' The Talk

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button