As Covid’s travel restrictions relax again, Britons have begun to rest in the sunshine.
Those looking to buy a bargain might want to check out the TUI sale during the summer holidays.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and purchase a product, we may earn revenue.
Use code “TRADE“, you can save hundreds of pounds on your next holiday, applicable for departures from 1 May – 31 October 2022 – put it here.
Customers save £100 on spending £800, £200 on spending £2,000 and £300 on spending £3,500.
Popular destinations include Greece, Egypt, Spain and Bulgaria.
Here are some of the best deals we spotted:
- TUI BLUE Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria all inclusive – 7 nights from £475pp
- Hotel Mediterranee in Lassi, Kefalonia, Greece with breakfast and dinner – 7 nights from £399pp
- H10 Vintage Salou in Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain – 7 nights from £323pp
- TUI BLUE Sensatori Coral Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt from £699pp
- TUI SUNEO Supetar in Brac Island, Croatia – 7 nights with breakfast and dinner from £456pp
- TUI BLUE Falesia in Olhos d’Agua, Portugal half board from £450pp
- TUI BLUE Los Gigantes in Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain Brunch prices from £459pp
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote in Playa de los Pocillos, Lanzarote, Spain all inclusive from £494pp
- Rio Park Hotel in Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain includes breakfast and dinner from £391pp
- Grand Cettia Hotel in Marmaris, Dalaman District, Turkey all inclusive from £442pp
TUI allows customers to change their stay from the date of booking until 28 days before departure.
They also have the opportunity to change the reservation if the new Covid travel restrictions may affect your stay.
All package holidays also include a money-back guarantee, meaning you’ll get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your summer vacation.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8194716/tui-summer-sale/ Summer TUI discount with this code