Sussex Police issue a statement after a man was found dead in Findon
Ambulance services including Sussex Police, fire brigade and ambulance were called to Nepcote Lane in Findon around 11am today.
The road was closed for most of the day while police processed the incident.
Sussex Police have now confirmed a man has been found dead at a property.
A police spokesman said she did not consider the death suspicious and the man’s next of kin had been informed.
The lockdown has now been lifted.
“Officials have now withdrawn from the scene at Nepcote Lane, Findon,” they said.
“Police were called at around 11.25am Wednesday (February 8) because of concerns for the well-being of a man. Unfortunately, the man was found dead in an address. His next of kin have been informed.
“A cordon was put in place during the initial investigation as a safety precaution, but has now been lifted.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious and the matter has been referred to the Coroner’s Office.
“We would like to thank the public for their patience and understanding while officials and partner agency representatives responded to this matter.”
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/23308871.sussex-police-issue-statement-man-found-dead-findon/?ref=rss Sussex Police issue a statement after a man was found dead in Findon