Have you always fantasized about being a superman, like the TV detective duo Shakespeare and Hathaway?
Well, here’s your chance to test your problem-solving skills by entering our contest to win a murder mystery night in Stratford-upon-Avon, where the show takes place. !
Shakespeare & Hathaway is just one of the stellar shows audiences can enjoy on TV Series, packed with high-quality series featuring A-list talent and characters you just can’t help but fall in love with. prefer.
The series follows the quirky private detective duo Frank Hathaway (Waterloo Road’s Mark Benton) and former hairdresser Lu (former EastEnders star Jo Joyner). Frank has always worked alone, but after hard times, he agreed to work with Lu. To his surprise, the pair form a highly unlikely and extremely exciting discovery duo.
Shakespeare & Hathaway proved such a hit that it has now become the third series. And you can watch the show on UKTV Play The current.
For a chance to win our crime contest, simply fill out your details and answer the simple question in the form below by 23:59 GMT on April 6, 2020. 2022.
Lucky winners will get to experience a murder mystery overnight (prize value up to £400), including breakfast, dinner and travel.
- Watch Shakespeare & Hathaway (S3) now UKTV Play.
Terms and conditions
1. The sweepstakes are open to anyone over 18 in the UK (except the Republic of Ireland) who completes and submits the draw results online by 23.59 GMT on 6 April 2022.
2. Participation in the conditional draw is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in the drawing, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
3. You must be over 18 years old to participate in the lottery.
4. We will only accept one entry per person, per email address.
5. Employees or agents of Reach plc, its group companies and its affiliates or their family members are not allowed to enter.
6. To participate in the drawing, you must complete the question and submit your answer with your name and email address. To have a chance to win, you need to choose the correct answer to the question.
7. The end date of the drawing is 23:59 GMT on April 6, 2022. Those who submit after this time will not be able to participate in the drawing.
8. A winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries. The draw will be done by a random computer process and will be contacted within one week of the end of the draw via the email address provided. In order to confirm your winning prize, you must reply to Reach plc by email within 7 days of notification by Reach plc.
9. Winners will receive an overnight murder mystery experience including dinner for up to two adults, located in Stratford Upon Avon. The prize also includes a travel contribution, up to a total prize value of £400. The minimum age to experience Murder Mystery is 12. Guests must take a side flow test the day before the event. Prizes will have to be redeemed by December 31. In the event of production being cancelled, the winners will be provided with alternate dates.
10. Winner will be notified by Reach plc staff directly via email, then referred to Prize Shark representative to complete the prize.
11. If a winner does not respond to Reach plc within 7 days of being notified by Reach plc, or if a winner rejects their prize, or their entry is invalid or violates the terms these terms and conditions, they will be forfeited of the prize and Reach plc will be entitled to select another winner according to the process described above. Reach plc reserves the right to withdraw the prize if three potential winners do not respond within the allotted time frame.
12. Posted proof is not accepted as proof of winner’s feedback. Reach plc is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, failure, delay in operation or transmission, failure of communication lines, theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access. to prize claims, or lost or delayed prize claims whether or not incurred during operation or transmission due to server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes located within beyond its control.
13. All decisions are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
14. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for other prizes.
15. Reach plc is not responsible for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
17. By participating in the prize drawing, you consent to us processing your personal information for the purposes of drawing and administering the contest.
18. Your data will only be used to administer this contest (including sharing with the company that made the prize).
19. Reach plc is not responsible for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment suffered or suffered by you as a result of participating in the Reach plc lottery and/or receiving a prize. reward. Reach plc further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer in connection with or arising out of participating in or downloading any material. in connection with Reach plc’s sweepstakes. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Reach plc’s liability for death, personal injury, fraud or misrepresentation resulting from Reach’s negligence.
20. Reach plc reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this drawing with or without prior notice for reasons beyond its control. (including, but not limited to, in the event of actual prediction, suspicion or fraud). This includes extending the Reach plc draw end date up to 1 week. Reach plc’s decision in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
21. Reach plc will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the error is caused by something beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fires, floods, hurricanes, strikes, industrial disputes, wars, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil chaos, inevitable accident, high law or any other force majeure circumstances.
22. Reach plc prize draws will be governed by UK law and participants in the draw are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
23. Standard competition terms apply:
24. Advertiser: Reach plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf London, E14 5AP
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/competition-win-holiday-weekend-trip-26476441 Take a Murder Mystery Vacation to Celebrate Shakespeare & Hathaway on TV's TV