News

The 96-year-old man dies after an allergic reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine, the inquest says

An inquest report from the Rutland and North Leicestershire Coroner’s Office says an attempt at resuscitation was made at the scene, but he was confirmed dead by medical staff on arrival at hospital

Peter Jackson collapsed in a parking lot
Peter Jackson collapsed in a parking lot

A man has died after suffering an allergic reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine.

Peter Jackson is one of the first members of the public to be given the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

But an inquest heard more than half an hour later he was found in the parking lot after collapsing after the bump.

The 96-year-old fell ill 35 minutes after his Covid-19 vaccine, an investigation is complete.

An inquest report from the Rutland and North Leicestershire Coroner’s Office says resuscitation was attempted at the scene.

He was taken to Glenfield Hospital by ambulance but was pronounced dead by medical staff on arrival.

LeicestershireLive The inquest reportedly confirmed that Mr Jackson died of anaphylaxis, which due to the timing of events was determined to be caused by the vaccine.







The inquest confirmed that Peter Jackson died of anaphylaxis allegedly caused by the vaccine
(

Picture:

(Getty Images)

Ischemic heart disease and old age were also listed as secondary causes at the hearing, which took place at Leicester Town Hall on April 13.

According to reports from the Melton TimesCoroner Prof Catherine Mason said that an adverse reaction to the vaccine was extremely rare.

The coroner also said this was the only investigation she had conducted in relation to the Pfizer vaccine.

She said there was no reason for Mr Jackson not to receive the vaccine as there were no “contraindications” or reasons that would suggest he was allergic to the vaccine before receiving it.

In a statement, vaccine maker Pfizer said: “Anaphylaxis is a rare side effect associated with virtually all injectable vaccines.

“The vaccine product information available to healthcare professionals and patients at all times contained appropriate warnings.







The 96-year-old fell ill 35 minutes after his Covid-19 vaccination, an investigation has been completed
(

Picture:

(Getty Images)

“The content of these warnings has changed over time, in line with evolving knowledge of the vaccine.”

Earlier this month, The Mirror told how a woman claimed she looked like she’d “aged 20 years in just three days” after receiving a booster shot.

Michelle Flower, from Sheffield, is believed to have had an adverse reaction to a Pfizer booster pack she took in January this year, resulting in “cuts and tears” on her lips.

She also said she had a stinging sensation on the skin of her face that kept her from sleeping, she reported YorkshireLive.

Michelle claimed the vaccine left her with sunburn-like symptoms and “crying from the pain”.

The 41-year-old said her GP thinks she suffered a rare side effect from the booster shot and the NHS website says severe allergic reactions to the Covid-19 vaccines are very unusual.

But two weeks after her bite, Michelle suffered from a painful skin condition that has caused tiny cracks in her lips that “blister and bleed”.

She was diagnosed with urticaria (hives) and her GP prescribed steroids to treat it, but after completing the course, the same symptoms returned – repeating the same process five times.

Continue reading

Continue reading

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-96-dies-after-allergic-26780497 The 96-year-old man dies after an allergic reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine, the inquest says

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button