With Covid testing requirements relaxed, holiday bookings have increased, especially for warmer destinations like Turkey.
Luckily, there are still some amazing deals to be found to travel this summer, and we’ve spotted seven-night all-inclusive deals from just £172pp.
If you click on a link in this section, we may earn affiliate revenue.
One of the cheapest deals we found came from Thomas Cook.
You’ll stay at Selen Icmeler, a three-star hotel in Dalaman with indoor and outdoor pools and a children’s play area.
The area is known for its turquoise waters and this hotel is located near the beach.
Agree, starting at £172pp, for seven nights on an all-inclusive basis, departing May 1.
Those who love the cultural break should head to Side, a coastal city with breathtaking Roman ruins just waiting to be discovered.
TUI has one All-inclusive offer for 7 nights to Side starting at £291pp, departing May 17.
You’ll stay at the kid-friendly Sunlight Garden Family, where there are two outdoor pools to choose from – the shallower one designed to keep young children entertained.
You can also travel to Side with Thomas Cook later in the year, also for a 7-night all-inclusive from July 6.
Agree starts at £246pp, and you’ll stay at the Angora Hotel.
This three-star hotel enjoys a great location near the beach and features an on-site kids’ paddle pool.
More package deals to Turkey
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Marcan Beach in Olu Deniz, departing June 19, from £385pp with easyJet Holidays
- 7 nights all inclusive at Yel Holiday Resort in Ovacik, departing July 24th from £654pp with Jet2Holidays
- 7 nights package at Sahra Su Resort and Spa in Ovacik, departing August 4 from £652pp with Tui
- 7 nights all inclusive at the Tuntas Beach hotel in Altinkum, departing 14 August from £597pp with easyJet Holidays
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Club Shark in Gumbet, departing September 3 from £493pp with Jet2Holidays
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8313905/turkey-holiday-deals-cheap-all-inclusive/ The best package deals to Turkey from £172pp