TEENAGERS can be hard to entertain, but we’ve found some great deals at resorts that cater to families with older children.
Destinations for families this summer include Turkey, Greece, Spain and Tunisia.
If you click on a link in this section, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Thanks to all the activities and facilities available, teens will never run out of things to do at these hotels – some resorts even have an on-site water park or access Unlimited access to nearby hotels.
All featured hotels also provide guests with wifi access, which is essential when traveling with teenagers.
All rates are based on two adults and two adolescents from the age of fourteen, traveling together and sharing.
One of the cheapest deals we found was from On the Beach.
The deal includes a seven-night self-catering stay at Laguna Park II in Tenerife, departing August 28 from Gatwick, from £1,128 per stay.
For an all-inclusive experience, the Land of Legends hotel in Turkey features a water park with slides and pools, an amusement park, and a built-in shopping mall.
All-inclusive cost for seven nights at Land of Legends Antalya from £5,404 per stay with Valentine’s Daydeparted August 29 from Gatwick.
Jet2 Holidays is currently offering £50 per person off family holidays, with code SELL 50. Some of the best deals include:
- 7 nights at Clube Praia de Oura in Algarve on a self-catering basis from £2,376 per stay – departs on August 28 from Stansted
- 7 nights at Port Aventura Hotel El Paso – Port Aventura World in Costa Dorada, room only from £3,592 per stay – departs on August 28 from Stansted
First Choice also has holidays up to £200 off, with week-long stays starting from £3,479 at TUI Magic Life Cala Pada on an all-inclusive basis, departing Stansted on August 28.
All you have to do is use the code VACAY when you book in advance and you’ll save £100 on spending £1000 and £200 on spending £2,000.
The code is valid on all public holidays from May to October 31.
- 7 nights at TUI Magic Life Balek in Turkey on an all-inclusive basis from £4,373 per stay – departs on 28 August from Manchester
- 7 nights at TUI Magic Life Africana in Tunisia on an all-inclusive basis from £3,906 per stay – departs on 26 August from Gatwick
Here are some of the best deals for families with teens this summer:
- 7 nights self catering at Clube Praia de Oura, Albufeira, departing August 26 from Manchester – from £1,954 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights all inclusive at Paradise Largo Taurito and Aqua Park, Gran Canaria, departing August 28 from Gatwick – from £2,378 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights with 3 meals at Port Aventura Hotel Caribe and Theme Park, Costa Dorada, departure 19 Aug from Gatwick – from £3,948 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights bed and breakfast at Raddison Blu Milatos, Crete, departing August 7 from Stansted – from £4,257 per stay with Valentine’s Day
Bookings with On the Beach include free airport express access and free lounge access.
This summer, TUI Blue also has family holidays from £519pp and free kids locations.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8520962/summer-holidays-teenagers-turkey-spain/ The best summer holidays for families with teenagers from £282pp