It’s easy to get overwhelmed with so many great games right now, but that doesn’t mean some of our old favorites haven’t been hard at work bringing new content to their fans. Ubisoft has some features on The department 2 public test server, ready for testing, and they encourage players to stop by and leave feedback as they prepare to push these changes into the live game.
The department 2 has come a long way since its initial release in 2019. After their great expansion Warlords of New York The team at Ubisoft had an ongoing game plan with recurring seasons where players could progress their characters and earn new rewards. Ultimately, The department 2 started replaying old seasons as they started developing new content. About 4 months ago, the team postponed a February 2022 apparel event to an undetermined date later this year, citing the new content as the main reason for the delay. The team also used Twitter to let players know that Season 9 is on the way, but they couldn’t give specific dates for that.
Today we have an important update for you from The Division 2 development team! pic.twitter.com/R6kJKQyCjd
– The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) March 30, 2022
Despite some missed dates, the new content has rolled out on the Public Test Server and the changes could be very welcome additions to The department 2 fans. Here is a short list of what players can try on the PTS:
New mode: Countdown
- Countdown is an 8-player timed PvE mission that features random encounters and a new unique map. Players can access this new mode through matchmaking and earn new gear and weapons.
New advancement: Expertise
- This new account-wide progression feature allows players to level up their max performance across gear, skills, and weapons. There are two inherent progression systems built into the new role, proficiency level and proficiency rank. Check out the official PTS post for details on what types of gear and skills are affected.
Expertise is a new feature in our PTS that unlocks new advancements for select weapons, gear sets, skill variants, and more. This allows you to maximize the performance of your gear when jumping into the fray. pic.twitter.com/lsf9H9LTi7
– The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) April 3, 2022
Added new equipment
- 2 new named gear sets and an additional 2 new gear pieces have been added to the PTS for testing.
- 3 new exotic weapons and 2 new named weapons have been added for testing on the PTS.
Additional balance and gameplay adjustments.
- Expect shield changes, repair traps, and more.
Obviously these features are still being worked on and are not final yet. It is currently not possible to foresee when new content can be expected The department 2. At this point in development, many players have been anticipating the next iteration, perhaps a sequel, but it seems like Ubisoft feels like there’s still a little life left The department 2 At long last.
https://www.mmorpg.com/news/the-division-2-is-still-kicking-new-modes-gear-and-features-in-testing-for-much-needed-future-update-2000124712 The Division 2 is still kicking! New modes, gear and features in testing for the much needed future update