Lookfantastic Beauty Eggs include a huge selection of luxury beauty items worth over £217
It’s the resurrection treatment that many beauty fans have been waiting for. Amazing beauty eggs It’s finally on sale and this year, there’s over £217 of premium products inside.
The the set looks gorgeous includes a huge selection of beauty items from Eve Lom and Rodial, including skin and hair care products.
Worth over £220 but costing just £65, the azure egg contains both full and plus size products including Rodial’s Soft Focus Glow drops, worth just £50. You’ll save Huge savings of £152 compared to buying individual assets – how good is that?
In previous years, Lookfantastic Beauty Egg made a splash with shopaholics, selling out immediately after its release. This is the perfect Easter gift for any beauty lover – but act fast if you want one right away.
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops
- REN Radiance Eye
- Medik8 Peptide Clear
- ColorWow Bombshell Amplifier Extra Large
- Elemis AHA Cleansing Butter
- OUAI Hair Oil
Plus, one of the following products from Rituals:
- The Ritual Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel
- Jing .’s Exfoliation Ritual
This chic looking egg comes with a 14-day intensive treatment, with formula Active ingredients strengthen, protect and firm your skin.
If you’re looking to treat yourself (or a loved one) over the Easter holiday, you can get incredible value booked online at lookfantastic.com.
What’s inside the Lookfantastic beauty egg?
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix – worth £16
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops 30ml – £50 worth
- REN Radiance Eye 15ml – worth £42
- Medik8 Clarity Peptides 30ml – £40 worth
- Color WOW Extra Large 200ml volumizer spray – £23 worth
- OUAI Hair Oil 5ml – worth £7.50
- Elemis AHA Cleansing Butter 90g – worth £30
In addition, you also receive one of the following products from Rituals:
- Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel 200ml – £8.50 value
- Rituals The Ritual of Jing Body Scrub 70ml – worth £10
The Lookfantastic beauty egg is worth as little as £217, but costs £65, so you’ll save a whopping £152. We’re obsessed.
However, you will need to act soon if you want to own one as it is expected to sell out fast.
Looking for more beauty than easter eggs? You can currently purchase L’Occitane’s refreshed Verbena Easter Egg for £15 from Feel Unique, while stocks last. The beautifully packaged gift comes with Verbena Shower Gel (70ml), Verbena Soap (50g) and Verbena Cooling Hand Cream (10ml).
There’s also BABOR’s Ampoules Easter Egg perfect for skincare fans. Costing £38.55, it includes an intensive 14-day treatment designed to fortify, protect and firm your skin.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/shopping-deals/lookfantastic-beauty-easter-egg-back-26412901 The incredible beauty of Lookfantastic Easter Eggs is back after 5 years of selling out