Renar Bain, 44, has repeatedly assaulted two children by hitting them in the head during a sickening campaign of abuse at their Edinburgh home, a court has heard
Image: Alexander Lawrie)
An actress whose films include an appearance in the Indiana Jones franchise forced a young boy to eat his own vomit during a catalog of abuse against two children.
Renar Bain, 44, repeatedly attacked the children by hitting them on the head at their Edinburgh home.
Bain insisted that one of the children eat food that had fallen on the floor. The Daily Record reports.
She also made the boy eat his own vomit after he was ill.
Bain carried out the abuse on one child over an eight-year period, while the second child was abused over a four-year period.
The actor and model – who recently appeared in blockbuster films Indiana Jones 5 and Steve Coogan’s The Lost King – denied the allegations and was on trial in Edinburgh Sheriff Court for two days this week.
SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
That court Recorded police interviews were played with both children, during which Bain regularly hit them on the head during visits to their home.
One child said he accidentally dropped pasta on the floor during a meal and had to eat the food after Bain spooned it back onto his plate.
The boy also said he felt nauseous at the dinner table on two occasions and Bain separated the food from the vomit and made him eat it.
Bain also testified to the court through an interpreter, who claimed the child was “confused” and said it would have been “disgusting” to threaten him in that manner.
Bain, originally from Thailand, added: “It would have been cruel and I wouldn’t have done something like that.”
During cross-examination by prosecutor Jack Caster, the actor denied having a temper, hitting the children, forcing any of them to eat food that had been on the floor, or forcing him to eat a sick person.
But according to the evidence, Sheriff Wendy Sheehan found Bain guilty of the three charges after deleting allegations that she assaulted both children by hitting them with a metal pipe and repeatedly forcing one of the children into a cold shower.
Sheriff Sheehan said Bain carried out the attacks over “a considerable period of time” and the children provided “clear and compelling evidence” of what happened to them.
Bain was released on bail and sentence was delayed until July for preparing reports on criminal justice social work.
Bain was found guilty of assaulting a child by repeatedly hitting them on the head between January 1, 2012 and May 5, 2020.
She was also found guilty of assaulting the second child by repeatedly hitting her on the head between September 11, 2016 and May 6, 2020.
The actor was also found guilty of abusing one of the children in a way that would likely cause him unnecessary suffering or harm to his health, by insisting on eating food left on the floor and repeatedly forcing him to be Eating one’s own vomit occasionally between September 11, 2016 and May 6, 2020.
Bain’s profile on Star Now’s audition website states that she is a commercial model, actress, television host, DJ and hair stylist.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/indiana-jones-actress-forced-child-27134218 The Indiana Jones actress forced a child to eat his own vomit in a horrific abuse case