To update [Wed 18th May, 2022 02:45 BST]: The Pokémon HOME version 2.0.0 update is now officially live on the Nintendo Switch. At the moment the servers are still under maintenance so you may not be able to access the app.
Original article [Tue 17th May, 2022 03:00 BST]: Late last week, The Pokémon Company and Nintendo announced that the Pokémon HOME cloud storage service was finally getting an update to make it compatible with the latest entries in the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl series, as well as Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Although no exact date has been announced, it seems that we will receive this expected update May 18th (UTC time). As highlighted by Serebii.net, this update will bring the app to version 2.0.0 – and add connectivity for the two latest games.
“Pokémon HOME has been confirmed to be under maintenance from May 18th 00:00 UTC to May 18th 06:00 UTC. This maintenance coincides with the release of version 2.0 on Switch and Mobile, which includes connectivity and features for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl and Pokémon Legends Arceus. It will run with staggered logins to reduce server load until May 19, 2022 at 01:00 UTC.
In case you missed the original announcement, here are some details on transferring Pokémon from these games to HOME:
link to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl
Players can check the status of deposited Pokémon Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl about Pokémon HOME as well as their other details.
Please note the following when connecting Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl to Pokemon HOME.
– Special Pokémon that can only be caught once during regular play can only be placed in Pokémon HOME once per save date.
– Some Pokémon, such as those obtained accidentally or through unauthorized modification, cannot be placed in Pokémon HOME.
– If there are other problems with the Pokémon, it cannot be placed in Pokémon HOME.
link to Pokémon Legends: Arceus
You can view the effort levels of the stored Pokémon Pokémon Legends: Arceus about Pokémon HOME as well as its other details.
– The goal of Pokémon Legends: Arceus is designed to help put together the first Pokédex in the Hisui region. Therefore, the National Pokédex in Pokémon HOME updates its Pokédex entries based on your completion of the Pokédex in yours Pokémon Legends: Arceus Save data.
– If a Pokédex entry in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is incomplete, you will not be able to see that Pokémon’s entry in Pokémon HOME.
Additional achievements and stickers
Players can obtain stickers by completing achievements by meeting certain conditions in the mobile version of Pokémon HOME. New achievements and stickers based on Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokemon Brilliant Diamondand Pokemon Shining Pearl will be added from version 2.0.0.
There are also some new mystery gifts that can be unlocked when you transfer your Pokemon from the new games. You can learn more about this upcoming update in our previous post, and we’ll update you once the new version of HOME goes live.
Are you looking forward to this update? Leave a comment below.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/pokemon-homes-diamond-and-pearl-and-legends-arceus-compatibility-update-now-live The Pokémon HOME Diamond & Pearl and Legends: Arceus compatibility update is now live