The Premier League dominates FIFA 23 Team of the Year nominations
FIFA 23 has published the list of hundred players nominated for Team of the Year (TOTY) and 31 of them are from Premier League.
Players from Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United all appear on the list.
Manchester City is the club with the most nominations, with eight players eligible to vote for TOTY.
These include some of FIFA 23’s top rated players like Ederson, Kevin De Bruyne and Erling Haaland.
The second most popular is Tottenham Hotspur with six nominees including superpower duo Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min.
Here is the full list of Premier League nominees.
- Emiliano Martinez – Aston Villa
- allison -Liverpool
- Ederson -Manchester City
- Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur
- Thiago Silva – Chelsea
- ReeceJames – Chelsea
- Kalidou Koulibaly – Chelsea
- Virgil van Dijk -Liverpool
- João Cancelo -Manchester City
- Ruben Dias -Manchester City
- Kieran Trippier – Newcastle United
- Christian Romero – Tottenham Hotspur
- Martin Odegaard -Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka -Arsenal
- Kevin De Bruyne -Manchester City
- Rodri -Manchester City
- Casemiro -Manchester United
- Bruno Fernandes -Manchester United
- Ivan Perisic – Tottenham Hotspur
- Declan Rice – West Ham
- Gabriel Jesus -Arsenal
- Cody Gakpo -Liverpool
- Mohammed Salah -Liverpool
- Phil Foden -Manchester City
- Erling Haland -Manchester City
- Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur
- Dejan Kulusevski – Tottenham Hotspur
- son Heung Min – Tottenham Hotspur
You can vote for your favorite via EA’s official website.
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/10025109/premier-league-nominations-fifa-23-team-of-the-year/ The Premier League dominates FIFA 23 Team of the Year nominations