Sports

The Saudi Arabia GP is set to go ahead after F1 received “detailed assurances” the event is safe despite the missile attack

blank

Formula 1 has confirmed the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix will be held 12 miles from the Jeddah Circuit despite Friday’s missile attack.

In a joint statement, F1 and its governing body, the FIA, said they had been given “full and detailed assurances that the event is safe”.

A statement released ahead of qualifying on Saturday said: “Formula 1 and the FIA ​​can confirm that the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix will go ahead as planned following discussions with all teams and drivers.

“Following the widespread incident that took place in Jeddah on Friday, there have been extensive discussions between all parties involved, the Saudi government agencies and security agencies, who have given full and detailed assurances that the event is safe.

“It was agreed with all those involved to have a clear and open dialogue throughout the event and in the future.”

https://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/motor-sport/saudi-arabian-gp-to-go-ahead-after-f1-gets-detailed-assurances-event-is-safe-despite-missile-attack-41489761.html The Saudi Arabia GP is set to go ahead after F1 received “detailed assurances” the event is safe despite the missile attack

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button