AMAZON Prime Day is finally upon us, with two days of price cuts on millions of items this week.
The deal bonanza began Tuesday, July 12 at one minute past midnight and will run until the end of Wednesday, July 13.
A huge range of items have been reduced, with particularly sharp price cuts on Echo speakers and other Alexa-enabled devices.
There are also big discounts on vacuum cleaners, 4K TVs, headphones, video games, laptops, clothing and kitchen appliances.
You must be an Amazon Prime member to access the bargains, priced at £79 a year in the UK or $119 a year in the US.
Corresponding T3if you don’t fancy a Prime account, there are three ways to avoid paying extra.
Sign up for a free Prime trial
Amazon offers a lengthy 30-day free trial of Prime to entice potential members.
This gives you access to free next-day shipping, Prime Video streaming service, discounts at Amazon and Whole Foods, and more.
Plus, you can buy items in the Prime Day sales without paying for full membership.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
- Go to Amazon Prime.
- Choose Start my free trial.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
The best Prime Day deals of 2022
Falling on July 12-13 this year, PRIME Day is your chance to snag deals on big brands and Amazon-owned products and services, exclusively for Prime members.
* If you click a link in this box, we may earn affiliate revenue
Here are the best early deals we spotted this Amazon Prime Day:
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot (4th Gen) Bundle, £59.99 (save £79.99) – Buy here
- Apple Airpods Pro, £179 (lowest price ever) – Buy here
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free – Buy here
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet, £24.99 (save £35) – Buy here
- Shark cordless vacuum, £229 (save £120) – Buy here
- Babyliss Curl Secret Simplicity Gift Set, £132.12 (save £77.88) – Buy here
- Apple Watch 7, £419 (lowest price ever) – Buy here
- Blink outdoor camera + Echo Show 5, £54.99 (save £109.99) – Buy here
- Save up to 63% on Philips shavers – Buy here
- Lavazza Voicy Espresso Maker, £199.99 (save £99) – Buy here
- Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner, £379.99 (save £120) – Buy here
If you haven’t signed up yet, Be sure to register here for the 30-day free trial – otherwise you will not be able to access the offers.
We have put together some other great offers here:
Most Read in Phones & Gizmos
If you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member in the last 12 months, you can sign up for a free trial.
You can only sign up for a free trial every 12 months.
However, if you’re feeling naughty, you can create a new Amazon account with a new email address and then sign up for a Prime trial.
If you don’t want to pay for Prime, make sure you cancel your trial before the 30 days are up or your card will be charged.
Join an Amazon Household
Another way to access Prime for free requires someone you live with to have a Prime account.
Amazon Household allows Prime members to share “select benefits” with another household member.
These benefits include access to Prime Day sales.
To join someone’s Amazon Household, visit the Prime Membership page in their account.
Find them Share your Prime benefits section and select Invite someone now.
Enter your name and email address and voila, you can now browse Prime Day deals without paying for membership.
Ask a friend with Prime to buy stuff for you
This is possibly the easiest option. If you have a buddy with a Prime account, just ask them to order items for you.
You can then pay them back later without having to grab Prime yourself.
- Read the latest phone and gadget news
- Stay up to date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science Team? Email us at email@example.com
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9085475/amazon-hacks-cheap-prime-day-prices-subscription/ Three genius Amazon hacks to get cheap Prime Day prices WITHOUT paying for a subscription