NOW that the government has relaxed most restrictions on overseas travel, Britons can start booking their annual holiday abroad.
And Benidorm has long been a popular British holiday destination – so we’ve rounded up the top 10 cheap deals to take advantage of, including TUI, Thomas Cook and On The Beach.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and purchase a product, we may earn revenue.
The Hispanic area became popular in the 1980s with Britons, due to the holidays and cheap bars, and has remained a favorite ever since.
British tourists remain the most popular travellers, with 34% of the hotel’s total guests.
Thankfully there are still some great deals out there, starting from just £232pp with tour operators offering extra perks and discounts.
From 35% off at TUI to deals with free airport lounges, we’ve rounded up some of the best deals to take advantage of right now:
- Gran Hotel Bali with On the Beach: 4 nights in June, breakfast and dinner included from £232pp – put it here (includes free airport lounge and express pass)
- Ambassador Playa I Hotel with Easyjet stays, 3 nights in March, inclusive of breakfast and dinner from £253pp – put it here (save £20pp)
- RH Princesa Hotel with Thomas Cook: 5 nights in May, breakfast and dinner included from £258pp – put it here (save 5%)
- Terralta aparthotel with Jet2 Holidays: 7 nights in April, self catering from £269pp – put it here (save £50pp)
- Port Benidorm Hotel with TUI: 7 nights in May, breakfast and dinner included from £389pp – put it here (save 35%)
- Albir Garden Resort with TUI: 7 nights in April, 3-board meals from £397pp – put it here (save 35%)
- Hotel RH Corona Del Mar with TUI: 7 nights in March, three meals included from £399pp – put it here (save 35%)
- Dynastic Hotels with Thomas Cook: 7 nights in June, all-inclusive from £399pp – put it here (save 5%)
- Magic Tropical Splash Hotel with Easyjet Holidays: 7 nights in May, all inclusive from £467pp – put it here (save £171pp)
- Sol Pelicanos / Ocas Hotel with Thomas Cook: 7 nights in July, breakfast and dinner included from £495pp – put it here
If you like Benidorm without the parties, it’s also home to one of the The largest water slide in the world, found at the Aqualandia Benidorm water park.
Sun Online Travel recently visited the popular party resort to see its quieter side – read our review here.
Spain is currently open to Britons, however, all arrivals over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of arrival.
Before traveling, tourists must also complete Spanish Health Form.
As for Covid-19 tests, it is always advisable to double check before leaving, as some resorts and airlines may want proof of a negative test.
Anyone over the age of six must wear a mask in public places such as restaurants, pubs and tourist attractions.
This article and featured products have been independently selected by Sun journalists. It contains links that are advertising, and if you click on a link and buy a product, we earn revenue.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8230395/best-benidorm-breaks-deals-spain-holidays/ Top 10 deals for cheap Benidorm vacations