The UAE’s northernmost emirate offers more than 40 miles of terracotta coastline, mountains, deserts and more.
We’ve found the best deals for a holiday to Ras Al Khaimah this year, from £645 per person.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Ras Al-Khaimah, also known as “RAK”, is a great small-town alternative to its neighbor Dubai.
The city is ideal for exploring, whether you want to spend the day at the beach, learn about local culture, or get your adrenaline pumping on the world’s longest zip line.
There are also a number of shops to browse and sell local hidden gems to world renowned fashion brands.
The biggest bargain we’ve found comes from On the Beach, with seven nights at the Double Tree by Hilton available from £645 per person on a bed and breakfast basis. Departing Gatwick on 18 September.
All offers departing on On the Beach include a complimentary airport fast track.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- 7 nights in Golden Sands Hotel Apartments on an overnight only basis, departing 6th June from Gatwick – from £699 per person with On the Beach
- 6 nights bed and breakfast at Khaimah Beach Resort departing 22nd October from Heathrow – from £995 per person with Love Holidays
- 6 nights at Action Hotel only, departing 30th May from Heathrow – from £644 per person with Love Holidays
- 6 nights bed and breakfast at the Waldorf Astoria departing 30th May from Heathrow – from £967 pp with Love Holidays
- 7 Nights Bed and Breakfast at Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island departing 15th September from Gatwick – from £870 pps. P. with TUI
Alternatively, if you’re looking for an all-inclusive holiday, we’ve rounded up the best deals available:
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island departing 18th September from Gatwick – from £951 per person with On the Beach
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at The Cove Rotana Resort departing 6th June from Gatwick – from £1,041 per person with On the Beach
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Rixos Bab Al Bahr departing 6th June from Gatwick – from £1,127 per person with On the Beach
- 6 All Inclusive nights at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort from 28 July from Aberdeen – from £1,163 per person with Love Holidays
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Rixos Bab Bahr departing 15th September from Gatwick – from £1,252 pp P. with TUI
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Ras Bab Al Bhar departing 22nd September from Manchester – from £1,346 per person with TUI
Visitors can also take a day trip to Dubai as it is only an hour away.
We’ve found the cheapest trips to Greece in May & June and the Canary Islands from £132 per person.
We’ve also found the best last minute holidays with unlimited waterpark access, from £226 per person in May and June.
Alternatively we have found deals from £4 per person per night for a stay.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8785715/ras-al-khaimah-best-deals/ Trade Dubai for its little sister