TUI Blue introduced up to 60 percent discounts on holidays this year, with lots of great last-minute offers.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The hotels selected by TUI BLUE are aimed at different holidaymakers and have been divided into these three categories to make it easier for travelers to find a holiday that suits their needs and to ensure a smooth booking process.
Destinations include European trips to Spain, Bulgaria and Greece, as well as long-haul trips to Cape Verde.
Here are the best deals we found for this year:
TUI Blue for families
The included hotels and resorts have large pools, kids’ clubs, and family-friendly restaurants.
Offers include flights and stays at 4* or 5* hotels and prices are based on two adults and one child traveling together and sharing accommodation.
One of the biggest bargains on offer is a one-week stay at the TUI BLUE Alcudia Pins in Mallorca from £242pp on a self catering basis. Departs Stansted on May 8th.
Here are the best deals we found:
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at TUI BLUE Aura Port des Torrent, Ibiza, Departing May 7th from Stansted – from £377pp (saving 39%)
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at TUI BLUE Lagon Princess Chalkidiki, Greece, Departing October 6th from Birmingham – from £696pp (saving 11%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, from May 9th from Bristol – from £360pp (Saving 47%)
TUI blue for everyone
All of the houses presented in the TUI Blue for all Deals are characterized by an elegant and modern design. Always offering a premium feel, they range from modern suites to sophisticated pools and Instagrammable spots.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Atlantica Mare Village Paphos, Cyprus departing 7th May from Stansted – from £538pp (saving 44%)
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at the TUI BLUE Tarida Beach Cala Tarida, Ibiza, Departing May 2nd from Birmingham – from £616pp (saving 32%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive in the TUI BLUE Suite Princess Cala Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria, departing from Newcastle on May 12th – from £601pp (saving 28%)
Offers include flight and hotel, prices are based on two adults traveling together and sharing accommodation.
TUI BLUE for two
TUI Blue for two is designed for adults only. All hotels are in prime locations with stunning sea views, beach access and close proximity to bars and restaurants.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for adult-only stays:
- 7 nights with half board at the TUI BLUE Atlantica Belvadere, Kos, from May 17th from Luton – from £578pp (saving 28%)
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at TUI BLUE Cabo Verde, Cape Verde, Departing June 7th from Bristol – from £706pp (Saving 41%)
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at TUI BLUE Atlantica Seabreeze Protaras, Cyprus, Departing May 1st from Cardiff – from £532pp (saving 36%)
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at TUI BLUE Medulin (Pula), Croatia, Departing May 4th from Birmingham – from £437pp (Saving 41%)
TUI also started a flash sale Beach Holidays from £299pp in May and June.
We found them cheapest all inclusive holidays in Turkeyfrom £33 pp P. per night in 5-star resorts.
We have also found the cheapest holidays to Benidorm from £168pp.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8713923/tui-blue-sale-beach-holidays/ TUI Blue launches sales with bank holidays from £242pp