NAUGHTY billboards promoting the OnlyFans account of a millionaire Twitch streamer were spotted by stunned drivers.
Popular TV star Amouranth, whose real name is Kaitlyn Siragusa, has asked fans to send her “mysterious” promotional photos.
They seem to have popped up around Los Angeles.
She even teased users, suggesting that she could give free access to her OnlyFans account to people who send her a snapshot of an ad they’ve seen.
Bold billboards serve as the trademark of the popular 7-Eleven store, making it 24-7 instead.
“Available 24-7” at “next wrist stop,” the ad says, along with a featured photo.
The American model is said to have purchased her own 7-Eleven store last year for $10 million / £7.3 million.
OnlyFans told The Sun it’s not associated with billboards.
We are still waiting for a response from Amouranth.
“THIS MYSTERIOUS SIGNS POPPING ON AROUND LA,” she tweeted.
“Send me pictures if you see one.”
Amouranth is one of Twitch’s biggest names, with over 5.1 million followers.
She is controversial hot shower and bikini video previously landed her in hot water on the streaming platform.
In May, advertising on her channel was suspended after a string of scarce broadcasts, which meant she could no longer monetize videos.
Twitch’s terms and conditions forbid “full or partial nudity” including “visible contouring of the genitals, even when covered”.
Swimwear is allowed, as long as it “fully covers the genitals and that women who wear swimwear also cover their nipples”.
Twitch – the world’s largest streaming site explained
Here’s what you need to know…
- Twitch is a website dedicated to hosting live streams watched by millions of people around the world
- The platform is owned by Amazon and is largely focused on video game streaming
- However, creators also upload clips of themselves creating artwork or music, or simply chatting.
- Twitch boasts over 15 million daily active users who watch clips streamed by approximately 3 million creators
- Its creators make money through a combination of paid subscriptions, ad revenue, and contributions from viewers.
- Some of the top earners on this site earn millions of dollars a year, largely through sponsorship deals with major brands.
- Twitch is worth an estimated £3 billion
- Its biggest competitors are the Microsoft-owned streaming platform Mixer, YouTube (owned by Google), and Facebook Live.
In other news, Simplest emoji combination has been revealed.
Tinder has revived the classic experience ‘blind day’ with a virtual twist.
And TikTok announced new rulebans users from giving dead or transgender names to others.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Science & Technology team? Email us at the address email@example.com
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/8384658/amouranth-twitch-bikini-streamer-billboard-onlyfans/ Twitch millionaire ‘bikini streamer’ Amouranth appears on ‘mystery billboard’ advertising her OnlyFans