AMIR KHAN is finally set to face longtime rival Kell Brook in a fierce domestic bout THIS MONTH.
Khan and Brook have been touted about a big marriage for years but have never tried to put pen to paper for a deal.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
Now that both fighters are in the late stages of their careers, Khan and Brook have put their egos aside on the negotiating table to give boxing fans what they’ve always had. .
Khan has been inactive for over two years, finally beat Billy Dib in a fierce fight back in the summer of 2019.
Prior to that, he had lost a world title fight in the heavyweight division against topweight star Terence Crawford, who he knew was training with him in Nebraska before his clash with Brook.
And it was Crawford who Brook last fought in November 2020, when Bud special stop K in the fourth round their Las Vegas match.
In a fight that could define the careers of both fighters, Brook and Khan will put it all into the fray when they meet in the middle of the ring at AO Arena in February.
When is Khan vs Brook?
- Khan’s big clash with Brook will take place on Saturday, February 19 in Manchester.
- The match will be held at AO Arena, which recently hosted the Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker 2 match.
- The event sold out in minutes and 20,000 fans will join the event.
- Loop walks for the main event will run from around 10:30pm UK time.
What channel is Khan vs Brook and can it be streamed?
- Khan vs Brook will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena for fans in the UK.
- Boxxer is promoting the program.
- You can stream the action live from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both available to download to your mobile device or tablet.
Khan vs Brook FULL TRIAL
The full chance for Khan vs Brook is yet to be fully confirmed but is expected to be a night full of potential talent.
- Amir Khan vs Kell Brook (12 rounds – lightweight, 149lbs)
- Natasha Jonas vs Ewa Piatkowska (10 rounds – super heavyweight)
- Bradley Rea vs Craig McCarthy (8 rounds – middleweight)
- Viddal Riley vs TBA (4 or 6 rounds – cruiser class
- Adam Azim vs TBA (6 rounds – lightweight)
- Hassan Azim vs TBA (4 rounds – welterweight division)
What was said?
Khan “For the past 10 years, I have fought two of the best boxers in the weight class.
“I’ve never run away from Kell. I never needed to. What I’ve achieved speaks for itself.
“There’s no use crying about the past. In the past, he didn’t deserve this fight. Come February 19, it will be time to see if he can recover those words.
“I’m getting down to this fight. I’ve fought the best in the world. I’ve conquered America.
“But people wanted to see me punch him in the face.
“Now is my time to put him in his place and move on to bigger and better things.”
Brooks “He is in the land of cuckoos.
“You’re about to be knocked down. I’ll take you down. That’s when Amir Khan will come on deck for the last time.
“He was always evasive, never gave me respect, never acknowledged me.
“He said, ‘Win a world championship and I’ll fight you, fight this guy I’ll fight you.’ He ran away.
“It was a part of his career where there was nowhere else for him to run.
“I’ve wanted it for years.”
https://www.thesun.ie/sport/boxing/8157045/amir-khan-vs-kell-brook-uk-start-time-live-stream-tv-channel/ UK start date, time, live stream, TV channel and credit card for the fight against the giant British feud