Elden Ring is hard enough to play, but if you have chosen the online gaming route, you are creating an opportunity for others to invade you. It’s a fun thing when other players can show up in your world and, well, beat you, the showrunner. Many players who intend to do this to others cannot enter other worlds and stuck trying to invade. How to fix invasion not working in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring Invasion Not Working (Stuck trying to invade another world)
There are several reasons why players cannot enter in the Elden Ring:
- Elden Ring Server Going down.
- You do not have Bloody finger or item festering finger not yet.
- Can’t compete with other players due to level difference, weapon level, rune level and other hidden restrictions. If your level is too high and other players aren’t in that range yet, you may get less chance of infiltration.
- Yes bug in multiplayer mode.
- The The area where you are trying to initiate an invasion attempt does not allow it.
Elden Ring invulnerable Repair
- Make sure you try to infiltrate an area/location where you can find multiplayer to invade (and to the same extent as you).
- There have been some the best places to infiltrate and they are Redmane Castle, Raya Lucaria Academy, and outside the chambers of the two chambers of Gargoyle and Dragonbarrow West. There are a few other things covered in our guide to Invasion where in Elden Ring.
- If the invasion time is too long and you are ‘stuck in trying to invade another world’ – you can excessive for PVP. Your PVP aspirations may have to wait until the majority of players level up as well.
- Play during rush hour so your waiting time is less than usual.
How to invade other players
Here’s a quick overview of the invasion if you’re just getting started with it. You need to Multiplayer item Bloody Finger to invade other players. You can also get Festering Bloody Finger Item is a consumable material for single use. Players can buy it from Nomadic merchants are present in East Limgrave. But you have to be ready to get out 1000 Runes. If you want to continue to invade players, this will be an expensive deal, so it is best to have the Bloody Finger item on hand.
Once you have it, you can interact with it much more easily if you add it to the menu quick spot. Then use it anywhere the game allows you to get in (otherwise, Bloody Finger will show up as grey). Next, the game looks for a world to invade, and if it works, you’ll enter it – ready to hit your opponents.
How to get bloody finger position
- If you don’t have the Bloody Finger item yet, you need to defeat it first Godrick is grafted and moved to the Roundtable Organization.
- Next, visit the rose church and Talk to White Face Varre.
- This is the NPC that will show you how to invade.
- Follow the instructions the NPC gives you and complete the quest. When it’s over, you’ll get Bloody Fingers that you can use anytime you want to infiltrate.
That’s everything you can do to fix the invasion not working issue in the Elden Ring. For more information regarding Elden RingDon’t miss our guide and other coverage.
https://gamertweak.com/invasion-not-working-fix/ Unable to penetrate the Elden ring