VIRGIN Holidays has launched a US holiday sale with savings on flights and hotels.
Holidaymakers can save up to £50 per person on bank holidays on select dates between May and October flying from London Heathrow.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Destinations are New York, Boston, Washington, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- Three nights in New York at the Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea, departing 26th September – from £874 per person
- Three nights in Boston at the Sheraton Boston, departing 22nd September – from £960 per person
- Four nights in Las Vegas at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas The Strip, departing 21st August – from £1,322 per person
For a last minute break we’ve also found trips to Orlando in May and June with savings of £25 per person.
Departures are possible from London Heathrow:
- 9 Nights in Orlando at Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena departing 21st June – from £886pp
- 12 Nights in Orlando on Avanti Palms International Drive departing 29th June – from £1078 pp
Disney World in Orlando is also celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, so there’s no better time to visit.
Guests can see Mickey and Minnie in new outfits featuring EARidescent fabrics and enjoy a range of limited edition merchandise, food and activities.
We have found Sunny Beach holidays in June from £198 per person.
Whilst Thomas Cook is offering beach holidays from £199pp, plus an exclusive £30 discount for Sun readers.
Or for a party holiday we’ve found some great deals on clubbing resorts including Ibiza and Benidorm.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8805393/virgin-holidays-usa-sale-florida-new-york/ Virgin Holidays starts sales in the US