FEALOTS act as constant support against the hordes of enemies you will encounter in Warhammer 40k: Darktide.
Just one of the four playable classes offered in Warhammer’s latest offering, they’re an important part of your team.
However, with so many feats, weapons, and curiosities on offer, it’s hard to know what’s best to equip.
Here are our tips for building your zealot in Warhammer 40k: Darktide.
The best achievements for zealots in Warhammer 40k: Darktide
There are three talents that zealots can choose from all five tiers, and picking the right ones for your class is important.
These can be changed at any time. So don’t worry if you’ve already picked one, you can go back and try something else.
Here are the talents we recommend:
- Level 5 – Enemies within, enemies without: 7.5% of Tenacity is regenerated when you are less than eight meters from an enemy.
- Level 10 – punishment: Hits against three or more targets deal 10% more damage for 5 seconds; Effect stacks up to three times.
- Level 15 – blessing: You and all allies within Cohesion range take 15% less damage from Tenacity.
- Level 20 – Your anger be swift: Melee attacks can no longer stun you. Whenever you take damage, you are 30% faster for two seconds.
- Level 25 – Honor the martyr: Doubles the possible stacks of your Martyrdom ability from three to six.
- Level 30 – Clean up the bad guys: Chastise the Wicked, your class ability, can be used twice before you have to gather energy again.
The best weapons for Zealots in Warhammer 40k: Darktide
Heavy weapons are the best choice for zealots, so things like a Thunderhammer, Eviscerator, or Chainaxe are good choices.
These slow-moving weapons can take a while to get used to, so you can use a basic combat blade until you get the hang of it.
Ranged weapons are more a matter of taste and you can try out the wide variety of weapons the game has to offer.
Boltguns and Auto Pistols work well with heavy melee weapons, and the Flamer is a particularly fun and atmospheric option for taking down some mutants.
Best oddities for zealots in Warhammer 40k: Darktide
When choosing oddities, you want to choose something that will charge your class ability as quickly as possible.
This will greatly improve your endurance and damage output in battle.
For the same reasons, you should invest as much as possible in increasing your toughness for this class.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9865929/warhammer-40k-darktide-zealot-build/ Warhammer 40k: Darktide Zealot build: the best exploits, weapons and oddities