Rejoice, The Witcher fans! The next game in the series has just been announced. The official The Witcher Twitter account revealed a brand new image yesterday featuring a snowy Witcher school mask. This is accompanied by the words “A New Saga Begins,” leaving fans speculating as to what might be in store for them.
The tweet also links to a blog post, although there isn’t much additional information. While there aren’t many details about the new game right now, it hasn’t stopped the internet from going into a frenzy, with fans tearing apart the teaser image in hopes of uncovering its secrets. With that in mind, we want to know what you’d like to see from the next The Witcher game. We’ve listed a few options below, from updated battles to a new protagonist. There is also a poll you can vote on at the bottom of this article. Let us know what you think in the comments!
— The Witcher (@witchergame) March 21, 2022
What do you want most from the next The Witcher game?
- A new protagonist – Are you fed up with Geralt? Perhaps a new character should take the reins.
- Improved Combat – One of our biggest sticking points with The Witcher 3 was the combat. Could we get an overhaul?
- New Setting – A new saga could mean a whole new setting.
- Multiplayer – Do you want multiplayer co-op or PvP?
- More Gwent – Let’s face it, we all just want more Gwent.
If you’re looking for more about The Witcher, be sure to check out our walkthrough for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
https://www.vg247.com/next-witcher-game-features What do you want from the next Witcher game?