CELEBS Go Dating is returning to our screens with a brand new series.
The popular E4 series sees a bunch of crazy stars looking for love.
When does Celebs Go Dating start on E4?
Celebs Go Dating premieres on channel E4 at 9 p.m. Monday (January 17, 2022).
The new series will air Monday through Friday at the same time.
Then it’s available to watch on All 4, after each episode has aired.
Sarah Tyekiff, Head of Non-Descriptive Programming, Lime Pictures said: “It’s been a long time since our celebrities have returned to the real world and dated potential matches.
“We can’t wait to see how their dating skills cope when they’re off campus and back in town.
“This all-new series will be the biggest test yet as we begin to ramp up our timelines to create more challenges and compatibility tests, taking our celebs through the steps as they closer to finding love.”
Who’s on the Celeb’s Go Dating 2022 lineup?
The 2022 lineup includes entertainment celebrities, many of whom have already made a name for themselves on reality television.
The participants are:
- Ryan-Mark Parsons – The Apprentice star Ryan-Mark is turning his attention to finding ‘The One’ after struggling with dating apps.
- Ulrika Jonsson – Presenter and columnist Ulrika is looking for love after a divorce.
- Chloe Brockett – The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe has signed up for the E4 dating show.
- Miles Nazaire Made in Chelsea’s Miles is one of the celebs looking to love the series.
- Abz love – For Five star Abz – real name Richard Abidin Breen – is one of the contestants looking for love on the new series.
- Jasmine Nikita – Reality TV star Nikita is on the hunt for romance again after finding fame on Married at First Sight UK.
How does Celebs Go Dating work?
They try to establish themselves with people who match the needs and wants of the client in a partnership.
The show often tries to push celebrities out of their comfort zone, perhaps by setting them up with someone who’s not their usual type.
Where is the Celebs Go Dating 20212 agency?
For 2022, the London-based celebrity agency is back with a super twist.
The series will feature new challenges, memorable dating excursions, and more opportunities than ever to find the perfect connection.
Channel 4 promises it will be the most thrilling movie ever.
The broadcaster said, “Viewers can expect a roller coaster ride with ups and downs, bombastic moments and plenty of laughs.
“After weeks of dating and mentoring, the Celebs will be asked to choose their final date to take them on a romantic getaway.”
https://www.thesun.ie/tv/8204751/celebs-go-dating-2022/ When is Celebs Go Dating 2022 on TV? The start date and full lineup have been revealed