Xur is the mysterious Killer of Strange Goods, and appears each week for a limited time in various locations around the solar system to sell their Exotic items. Players keep an eye out for Xur, as the items on sale are often hard to find and can lead to some interesting builds for your character. If you’re wondering where you’ll find Xur today, we have the details you need to locate them today!
Xur appears in Destiny 2 every Friday at 9am PT, 10am MT, 11am CT, and 12pm ET if you’re in the Americas. If you’re in Europe, you’ll find them at 5pm GMT. Players in Australia/Oceania will find that Xur can be found in the game at 4am AEDT. Xur works until reset every Tuesday.
If you want to mark the number of seconds until Xur arrives, here is a countdown you can use:
Once the countdown is over, we’ll update the post with the location and available items for the day. We’ll need a minute or two to add the info, so refresh every 30 seconds or so until it’s updated!
Xur Location – January 21, 2022
Xur is located at the Watcher’s Grave location, which can be found on Nessus. You’ll want to head straight north and on the path towards a large tree. You’ll need to jump your way up the big tree branches to find Xur.
Here’s a video you can use to get to the location:
- Telesto (Energy Combination Rifle) – “The remnants of the Queen’s Harm still linger among Saturn’s moons.”
- Wormgod Caress (Titan Gloves) – “Have you ever stared at a green soulfire flame? There was horror, but also… something warm. “—Eris Morn
- Phoenix Protocol (Warlock Chest Armor) – Don’t grieve over the dying star. Its death gives new life, and so the wheel turns.
- St0mp-EE5 (Hunter Leg Armor) – “I call them Stompies! For when your feet need one more kick. ” —Marcus Ren
Previous Xur position
Xur is located in the Winding Cove location and has the following Exotic items available in their inventory:
- Sweet business (Kinetic Auto Rifle) – “…I love my job.”
- Gwisin Vest (Hunter Chest Armor) – “The visitor called me back. Told me my work here isn’t done yet. ” —Seong-Do Whiteclaw
- Armamentarium (Titan Chest Armor) – “For this, there is a remedy.”
- Vesper of Radius (Warlock Chest Armor) – “Drawn as such, the Rift circle depicts planetary energy as a destructive force.” —Ikora Rey, “On the Circle, Episode 12”
Price of Xur
The price stays the same each week based on the specific item you want to pick up. If you don’t have enough, be sure to take out and grind those crumbs!
- Foreign English – 97 legendary shards
- Strange Weapon – 29 pieces of legend
- Strange Titan Armor – 23 pieces of legend
- Strange hunter armor – 23 pieces of legend
- Strange Warlock Armor – 23 pieces of legend
- Legendary Weapon – 1,000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards
- Legendary Armor – 1,000 lights & 50 pieces of legend
That’s all you need to know about locating Xur in Destiny 2! We have more tutorials about the game in Destiny 2 section on our websiteso be sure to check them out.
https://tryhardguides.com/where-is-xur-today-january-21st-2022/ Where is Xur today, January 21, 2022 – Destiny 2