WIZZ Air has launched 18 new routes from Gatwick Airport – and you can snag tickets from as little as £8.99.
The new routes include popular European destinations such as Mykonos, Rome and Mallorca, as well as others in Italy, Spain and Greece.
New flights also include Podgorica in Montenegro, Burgas in Bulgaria, Vienna in Austria and Tel Aviv in Israel.
Some of the flights have already started, others will start in April and June.
To celebrate, Wizz Air is offering 20% off a range of flights to and from Gatwick Airport when booked today.
Flights must be taken by May 31st.
Marion Geoffroy, Managing Director of Wizz Air UK, said: “Today’s route launch marks the start of an exciting new chapter for Wizz Air UK at Gatwick Airport as we head into the summer travel season.
“Through this significant expansion, we reaffirm our commitment to offering affordable connectivity to our customers in London and the south of England – and we want them to know that WIZZ is here to stay.”
Cheapest flights at £8.99 include Venice, Naples, Palermo, Milan, Italy and Vienna.
However, other flights for under £20 can also be found, including to Majorcawhile flights to Tel Aviv are available from £26.99.
Here is the full list of new flights and prices:
- Venice, Italy from March 27 – £8.99
- Vienna, Austria from March 27 – £8.99
- Naples, Italy from March 27 – £8.99
- Milan, Italy from March 27 – £8.99
- Palma, Mallorca from 27 March – £12.99
- Faro, Portugal from March 27 – £12.99
- Rome, Italy from March 27 – £12.99
- Tel Aviv, Israel from 27 March – £26.99
- Bari, Italy from March 28th – £8.99
- Funchal, Madeira from March 28th – £17.99
- Palermo, Italy from March 29 – £8.99
- Chania, Crete from April 7th – £12.99
- Podgorica, Montenegro from April 9th - £12.99
- Catania, Italy April 11th – £12.99
- Burgas, Bulgaria from April 11th – £35.99
- Larnaca, Cyprus from 12 April – £17.99
- Mykonos, Greece from 2nd June – £12.99
- Varna, Bulgaria from 13 June – £26.99
Brits are given one piece of hand luggage to take into the cabin no larger than 40cm x 30cm x 20cm, but will have to pay extra to check in a suitcase.
The airline also has its Wizz Flex fares, which allow travelers to cancel their flights for free up to three hours before departure and get 100 percent of their cost back in airline credit.
This is the latest good news for travelers passing through Gatwick Airport, which has reopened the South Terminal after almost two years.
Wizz Air has shared some tips for passengers planning their next vacation and want to save some money.
A recent study found that Brits spend so much money on food and alcohol before flying to save more money a lounge is actually cheaper.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8569994/wizz-air-cheap-flights-gatwick-sale/ Wizz Air publishes a huge list of new routes from Gatwick