News

Woman ‘panic’ when her Primark bag catches fire after sitting in the sun

blank
A woman has shared her shock after claiming the Primark bag she took on holiday caught fire while sunbathing as it got so hot in the sun

`https://www.mirror.co.uk${loc.pathname}` Woman ‘panic’ when her Primark bag catches fire after sitting in the sun

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button