On this matter, we provides you with details about World Struggle Z: Aftermath Easy methods to Get Extra FPS information. Observe the subject step-by-step. Write within the feedback the place you may have issues.
World Struggle Z Aftermath Easy methods to Get Extra FPS
Easy methods to Allow FSR
- Warning: You might expertise some Bugs and Stutters with Vulkan or FSR
Initially posted by Snake2208:
- Vulkan offers me micro stutters on a regular basis no matter graphics configs, even above 100fps with 160ms peek whereas DX11 offers me much less fps however max 13ms 🙁 FSR for me works nice, however the Vulkan points persist
Initially posted by FrittenFuchxsSdeiwelsWILD :
- FSR had some brightness points and a few stutters for me. Was aiming for 4K 60FPS with FSR Extremely. Disabling and operating it on Vulkan regular at 4K 60FPS native (not upscaled) solved the brightness error and the stutters. It’s even much less demanding. Operating a full AMD machine.
To enbale FSR simply go to Settings > Video after which:
- Change Graphics API to Vulkan (this alone will improve your FPS round 20%)
- Set FidelityFX Tremendous Decision (FSR) to no matter fits you. Its a bit blurry in comparison with native decision however improve fps considerably (In “High quality” mode greater than 70% enchancment over DX11 In my check!)
Listed here are the outcomes:
(1080P / Visible High quality Current: Excessive)
If you wish to see new guides, examine right here:
https://www.naguide.com/world-war-z-aftermath-how-to-get-more-fps/ | World Struggle Z: Aftermath Easy methods to Get Extra FPS